Tournament in Northampton - 9th October

Clousseau

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer mp's question many posts ago, Book 3 minions are OK as long as they are released before the tournament (i.e. September releases). Its all in the rules pack!

As for Hamelin, hopefully he'll be drawn to the sewers of Northampton rather than the cosy interior of Wargames Workshop!

As mp is borrowing one of my Guild crews, maybe I should provide some other 'guest' crews!

Not sure if I can make it at the moment but I am just wondering what the reasoning is for allowing book 3 minions that are released but not allowing avatars that people have been able to buy?

I second this query....surely all of book 3 official models should be fair game.

Edited by G&TBoy

I disagree, with something like avatars they should all be available or none available. With minions you can substitute something else of your minions haven't been released yet, you cant with Avatars.

I would agree if avatars were a free add on to your master however they need to be built into the list as they have a cost. As to your other point yes other minions are available but as I play Marcus I am still missing the necromancy one of the better beasts in the game but I have no access to it. If you don't have an avatar available you get to save 2ss which I know is small but still allows you to take it in your pool. The banning of released avatars just seems like an alternate approach than has been taken to the slow release schedule that wyrd has.