Malifaux Demo Day @ TEG in Broomfield, CO

CrimsonWraith

I will be hosting a Malifaux Demo Day on June 12th at Total Escape Games in Broomfield, CO. Anyone who has been thinking about getting into the hobby, or just want to come talk shop, drop on by. I will be there from noon until I run out of players or 6:00 MST. This is not a store event, but feel free to contact them, they are a great lgs, and stock a wide range of Malifaux products.

Total Escape Games

6831 W 120th Ave

Suite C

Broomfield, CO 80020

(303) 482-1829

http://www.totalescapegames.com

Hope to see plenty of people there!

Edited by CrimsonWraith
Dates are good. Thank you highinquisitorlord

I hope to check out your demo on Saturday! I used to play Malifaux and am just getting back into it. I will have to leave early, though. There happens to be a Malifaux tournament at Enchanted Grounds in Highlands Ranch on the same day at 2 pm. I encourage you to still have the demo, though. I have mentioned it to a couple of my friends who might show up. I would like to see more Malifaux at Total Escape. I live in Broomfield very close to the store.

Geeze, I can NOT seem to get the date in there. It is in fact Sunday.

I hope many of you attend the Saturday tournament. I was hoping to make it, but other obligations are going to make it so I can not.

So, a recap:

Saturday June 11: Tournament @ Enchanted Grounds

Sunday June 12: Demos @ Total Escape Games

Thanks to everyone who came. I hope you all enjoyed the demos, and want to continue traveling into the depth of Malifaux.

Special thanks to longshanks. He was quite a help, ecspecially in the Rasputina zone.

One of these days I will remember to take pictures, but the demos just get to darn exciting.

Thanks to everyone who came. I hope you all enjoyed the demos, and want to continue traveling into the depth of Malifaux.

Special thanks to longshanks. He was quite a help, ecspecially in the Rasputina zone.

One of these days I will remember to take pictures, but the demos just get to darn exciting.

Sorry I missed the demo yesterday. I was caught up with family obligations. I will be on the lookout for the next event and hope to see you all soon.

Chris