Puppet minis!

EricJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Pok-e-mon?! Nooooo..... Think of it like MtG or any other collectible game for Adults!! Or in your case, the complete Bon Jovi music releases, gotta have all of em!! lol

So far though, the Puppy is the cutest, Executioner looks the coolest, and Misaki looks pretty darn good too.

Edited by Drake

Dude, Pok-e-mon?! Nooooo..... Think of it like MtG or any other collectible game for Adults!!

The only adult dedicated card game I can remember like that was Xxxenophile. Very naughty and lots of fun! I would never call MtG a adult game though when the only people I see still playing it in my area are kids, lol.

I wouldn't worry about the Pocket Monster link, that wasn't the line form it anyway, it was "gotta catch 'em all" :D

The only adult dedicated card game I can remember like that was Xxxenophile. Very naughty and lots of fun! I would never call MtG a adult game though when the only people I see still playing it in my area are kids, lol.

I wouldn't worry about the Pocket Monster link, that wasn't the line form it anyway, it was "gotta catch 'em all" :D

Lol, maybe its me and im just a big kid !.

Eric, nice Gremlin!...Puppet Ophelia anyone....?.you know that will look cool....ooh puppet pigs!!!!

I knew I had forgotten something today...that's right, a Puppet!

PuppetBanjoFront.jpg

oh yeah, they come in Gremlin too :D

So that is the face of my destroyer *shakes fist* Well he's an awesome model, I just prefer him when he's on my side =]

Who'd of thought recreating your own range of miniatures would produce some of the most original, awesome miniatures on the market.