Puppet Wars for Free?!

EricJ

Yep, that's right, you can get P-wars for free (the starter box and all 5 wave 1 expansions), and you can get it before anyone else as well! We'll ship it to you the moment it's in our hands, which should be at least several weeks before it'll hit shelves.

How? Easy! Tweet about the Puppet invasion! and include #puppetwars in your tweet.

(you may also enter ONCE by retweeting my announcement on twitter about the contest, allowing you to enter TWICE in the same week)

Make sure it's something fun, as boring tweets won't get your entered, sorry! (nothing like: I'm tweeting about #puppetwars to enter their stinking contest)

You may enter once a week (defined Monday-Sunday GMT), every week until the drawing when I will randomly pick one qualified entry.

I will also pick my 5 favorite tweets to get a special prize (so make me laugh!)

That's all there is to it! Already a few days gone this week, so go enter!

Enjoy!

Eric

PS: feel free to discuss your favorites here as well, I may be swayed :)

Edited by EricJ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, some of my favorites so far (in no order)

Rally the the flying monkeys the puppet invasion is impending!!!

Small things, creeping things, from the shadows, me running for the door, tripping, scrambling little puppets galore!

When the war begins we will find no mercy from their button eyes.

When the moon turns red with blood Oh Lord I don't want to be in that number When the puppets go marching in

Haiku: A puppet waits long; Fear drives his dark enemies; Doom lurks their fast steps.

Twitter simple setup for those that don't use it:

Go to www.twitter.com

Go to http://twitter.com/#!/WyrdGames and click on follow. You will now get all tweets from the fabulous gaming company.

Tweet your response to Wyrd with the hastag #puppetwars and you are in.

Continue to communicate with others in 140 characters with many a gamer and if you want add me my username is RTGamer. :)

Any other questions just ask.