oconlan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Wild Speculation!!

So Wyrd must be on board....why would Owen work to complete the module otherwise?

Then what's the delay? My guess is that Wyrd wants nice 2d faeries... instead of just having a little circle that says Lady J on it....we'll get a nice 2d pic of her like the WM/Hordes one.

Guesses?

Just tooting my own horn that I guessed Wyrd involvement a month ago.

• 1 month later...

Bump, any update on this, either from wyrd or developer? From what I understood and saw of last updates it was all but finished (I think all it needed was sprites). I understand developer has recent newborn(congrats!) from the past few months involved in this, and I think we all can understand how time consuming that can be.

My bud lives about 3 hours from me and it would be great to be able to get some regular games in between our get togethers.

I thought this was released already? me and a bro just downloaded this because we live about two hours apart (and we hate our LGS) and notice we can't find the download anywhere.

It hasn't been released yet and we're all waiting patiently for it to arrive.

The Creator was talking with Wyrd about it so we might find an official release coming rather than a fan created.

• 4 weeks later...

So is this still going to happen or not? I have been following this since May...I know things take time but we are heading towards 8 months on a simple program that gets releases and updates for other game systems all the time.

It would really be nice to get some kind of update and potential release time frame....