Cool range of Old West MDF buildings

shuttler

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Train is a really cheap and tacky plastic one from Toys R Us with no particular scale.

But the look fits and the scale looks appropriate enough. Plus the plastic makes for easier conversion possibilities. Do you remember the brand name by any chance? After seeing so many (extremely) nice custom Malifaux boards here in these forums, I have some ideas floating around in my head right now. One of those ideas does indeed involve a train.

But the look fits and the scale looks appropriate enough. Plus the plastic makes for easier conversion possibilities. Do you remember the brand name by any chance? After seeing so many (extremely) nice custom Malifaux boards here in these forums, I have some ideas floating around in my head right now. One of those ideas does indeed involve a train.

I'd like to second this request, please.

Recently bought the Heroic old west Shack in order to trial the system before committing too much in the way of funds -

Have reviewed it here but overall it's very nice. Wouldn't mind it looking a bit more run down though.. Will be buying more.

pt1: http://malifauxblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-weekend-i-received-sarisaa.html

pt2: http://malifauxblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/sarissa-precision-heroic-old-west-shack.html

That sucks...think my son may object to me 'converting' one of his hornby trains...i HAVE to get some of them buildings though

Your son is safe - a Hornby train would be too small. Sacle needs to be O I think (about 1/43-1/48).

Just take a figure with you and look for the cheap and tacky stuff!