35ss tourny NYC

FoeRender

Was a fantastic time overall! It was sad to see the Pharoh (Dixon) go down in flames!!! On the other hand, I caved to pressure from Slann and brought the guild, to join nearly half the tournament playing guild. Overall, Sonnia worked well for me, Perdita Failed me, and then the Real-Perdita / Stripper-Perdita show-down went off in nice form with Real-Perdita coming out the winner!!!

Highlights of my games were:

• Game 1 - The Gremlin Firing Squad struggling to take down the Peacekeeper
  • Game 1 - 2 Young Lecroix in a row becoming Young Lecr-itchling Stalkers
  • Game 2 - Perdita Obeys Not-Real-Nino to shoot Sonnia Criid, and trigger happy, and trigger happy, and Criid Soulstones to stop the insults.
  • Game 3 - Sam Hopkins rapidfires into Stripper-Perdita and she is Faster than Him, gunning him down after only 2 shots.
  • Game 3 - Stripper-Perdita facing Real-Perdita in the OK Corral showdown, Real Perdita guns down Stripper-Perdita only to be headshot in return by Not-Real-Nino

Highlights of my games were:

• Game 3 - Sam Hopkins rapidfires into Stripper-Perdita and she is Faster than Him, gunning him down after only 2 shots.
  • Game 3 - Stripper-Perdita facing Real-Perdita in the OK Corral showdown, Real Perdita guns down Stripper-Perdita only to be headshot in return by Not-Real-Nino

I resent being called stripper! She was wearing the same top you were, mine was just white. If Sam hadn't sprayed me with the garden hose, you wouldn't have seen my nipples. (that's why I had to shoot him in the face...that perv)

That game was definitely my highlight of the day. Guyinsuit did a great job running the event. Every game I had was good - met a bunch of great guys and had a great time.