35ss tourny NYC

FoeRender

I am working to bring some of the Northern VA crew up to Manhattan for a day of beating up on Warmongers in Malifaux!!! :D

Hopefully I can make the schedules work, it would be good to get a game in with your guys again. Plus, I am sure Birdoff wants some revenge for Adepticon.

I am working to bring some of the Northern VA crew up to Manhattan for a day of beating up on Warmongers in Malifaux!!! :D

Hopefully I can make the schedules work, it would be good to get a game in with your guys again. Plus, I am sure Birdoff wants some revenge for Adepticon.

alas, I will be away that weekend. I am still kicking myself for letting you win, I totally bogged that up!

Declare your faction at the start of the tourney. Otherwise free-for-all as per the book. Full details are available at the link in the first post.

Yeah, I checked that link but it didn't say anything specific about crews so I figured I'd just double-check.

• 2 weeks later...

hey all , got done with part of the prize package ( its harder work than I though lol ) printed out the scheme cards in nice color and actually put the backs on them and laminated them to be pretty awesome !

some pics , cant really tell but there laminated in a pretty good plastic . when done all the scheme and missions will be included!

2011-05-26232421.jpg

2011-05-26232503-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
We have had a lot of interest from outside groups. Guys are coming from as far as Virginia. But as there is no pre-registration we will just have to wait and see.

No restrictions. If Wyrd makes a card for it, it is allowed.

How many can your place fit comfortably.

I had a great time everyone. Even though I didn't take part in all the action I definitely witnessed plenty of zany Malifaux goodness!

Big ups to the Virginia boys for making the long drive! You can be sure to see a couple of us NYers down at NOVA.

Feel free to share any thought/comments/concerns you had on the tourney. The next one that I run will be quite different for varieties sake, but I thought everything went well and the inclusion of all schemes as well as special terrain/events added some wackiness and fun that was appropriate for a low-key tournament.