In the Real world

That makes three of us in a similar field, as I am an accountant too.... which my opponents always find funny as I am sooooo slow at working out my duel totals ! If I don't have excel, I can't do it :)

Ha yeah I always seem to struggle with basic arithmetic. CR is slightly less accounting and slightly more legal so I get away with it kind off...

Edited by Chucklemonkey

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha yeah I always seem to struggle with basic arithmetic. CR is slightly less accounting and slightly more legal so I get away with it kind off...

Well I pride myself on my arithmetic skills which do come in handy at work, and in Malifaux etc.

But I am just plain incompetent at the game itself lol, super number ability counts for nothing if you keep forgetting your triggers!!

;)

Ooh, I'm surprised I hadn't noticed this thread until now...

In the real world I'm a research scientist, specifically in the field of human disease genetics and recently, neurological and psychiatric disorders.

I'm also recently married, but my wife is living 3600km away on account of me having to move from Perth to Brisbane for work. She'll be making it over when she can, but in the mean time I'm living the life of a bachelor :) without the ladies. :(

That, Malifaux and painting a friends army is pretty much my life right now. :rolleyes:

Ooh, I'm surprised I hadn't noticed this thread until now...

In the real world I'm a research scientist, specifically in the field of human disease genetics and recently, neurological and psychiatric disorders.

I'm also recently married, but my wife is living 3600km away on account of me having to move from Perth to Brisbane for work. She'll be making it over when she can, but in the mean time I'm living the life of a bachelor :) without the ladies. :(

That, Malifaux and painting a friends army is pretty much my life right now. :rolleyes:

I'm going to say it before anyone else get's a chance. Rathnards real name is Marcus

But she's so very far away:'(

And I think TheOneWhoFell would prefer a Fullmetal knight

alpic.jpg

That or a modded guardian

see, when Black Said Beaten Copper Knight, I thought Gaurdian. Al is cool... He can do Alchemy... But he's just too big to fit in at the game store :D

I will take my Beaten Copper Knight just the way he is :D

Ha, Shiny metal isn't everything...its whats inside that counts! ;)

Wait till you find out it's empty, but he has a soul and that's what counts

Shiny metal isn't everything... but with a good scouring we can get rid of the veidigris ;)

Al may have a soul... but he's TOTALLY not hugable... I mean... you can hug him... but it's gonna hurt :D plus, Steam Punk power armor is WAY cooler than almost dying >.<

I have been many things in the past 10 years, however, I am now at the end of a government contract and looking for the next big thing to come along.

my education includes 2 undergraduate degrees and a postgraduate Honours (First Class). I then completed my Masters of International Finance and Commerce.

Though before working for the government, I managed a plant site for Visyboard. I can also direct traffic and operate heavy machinery...

I think becoming a Federal Police Officer would be cool though.

I accept :D;)

Yay, Goes off to find that damn armour now....

see, when Black Said Beaten Copper Knight, I thought Gaurdian. Al is cool... He can do Alchemy... But he's just too big to fit in at the game store :D

I will take my Beaten Copper Knight just the way he is :D

Good job, as I come as I am. If you want the more streamlined model, you will need to cough up a Gym membership! ;)

Shiny metal isn't everything... but with a good scouring we can get rid of the veidigris ;)

Al may have a soul... but he's TOTALLY not hugable... I mean... you can hug him... but it's gonna hurt :D plus, Steam Punk power armor is WAY cooler than almost dying >.<

You haven't seen the amount of Verdigris. It may be easier to get rid of the copper.

And I do great hugs! Out of the armour obviously! ;)

ooh i like that, i wonder if i can fit it above my avatar!

I can get a Teddy costume?

;)

I think that would also qualify as "going to the Neverborn" ;D

Remember, Cuddly = inherently evil. :D

Pillows? Cuddly, oh yeah. Evil? You better believe it.

Mooshies? Super cuddly and Evil beyond your comprehension.