In the Real world

Pffttt I did nothing!

Maybe we just need to start another thread specifically for off topic madness the likes of what we brought to this thread?

Maybe, and it can come with a health warning.

I mean it doesn't bother me that the thread got derailed as I started it but I can understand people's frustrations. Can I change the thread title somehow?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, and it can come with a health warning.

I mean it doesn't bother me that the thread got derailed as I started it but I can understand people's frustrations. Can I change the thread title somehow?

Sadly I don't think you can change the Threads name, an Admin can do it most likely. Maybe beg Sketch to change the name of it and you modify the first post?

Or we just make a new thread, not a lot of trouble either way =)

Back to Topic! The insanity has moved to a new thread here: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20180

In the Real world

Bored here at work, so thought it might be interesting to see what all of you peeps did in the real world.

I probably have one of the most boring jobs in history, an Accountant.

(stop your sniggering)

But I am making it my mission to make Accountancy more interesting. Its very hard.

So what do you guys do in "The Real World"?

You guys are awesome!!! I've had a rather pants day at work today and I LOVE the pink tank!!!

Chocobo i see you needed a hug and im sure that any hug that M'Lady gives you is just as good as any hug from me! :):( on that note i need a hug tbh. *sits in a corner and cries*

Its really nice to know the guys are being looked after and I must say you girl are amazing! *HIgh fives Fell*. You and I can take over the wyrld! :D

Would anyone like a sweetie?? *takes a biiiiig cola cube for myself*

You guys are awesome!!! I've had a rather pants day at work today and I LOVE the pink tank!!!

Chocobo i see you needed a hug and im sure that any hug that M'Lady gives you is just as good as any hug from me! :):( on that note i need a hug tbh. *sits in a corner and cries*

Its really nice to know the guys are being looked after and I must say you girl are amazing! *HIgh fives Fell*. You and I can take over the wyrld! :D

*Hugs*

Thanks for the sweetie

*hugs*

We all take care of each other. We have to, geeks are the red headed step children of almost any social hierarchy. But we don't need them. We have each other. <3

*realizes we're derailing this thread again...* Why don't we take this quandary over to the day in the life thread?

Whoops.... to the other thread!

*hangs a sign for the original purpose of the thread*

In the Real world

Bored here at work, so thought it might be interesting to see what all of you peeps did in the real world.

I probably have one of the most boring jobs in history, an Accountant.

(stop your sniggering)

But I am making it my mission to make Accountancy more interesting. Its very hard.

So what do you guys do in "The Real World"?

*hugs*

We all take care of each other. We have to, geeks are the red headed step children of almost any social hierarchy. But we don't need them. We have each other. <3

But but but, red-heads are cute... :(

And normo's are overated, do you know most dont even acnowledge their innerchild? And they call us weird...