hello from nyc metro area

Black Matt

Hello

My name is Matt McClanahan but they call me Black Matt in the 40k blogosphere. I am new to malifaux but I have already fallen in love. I've bought several sets of base inserts, 5 starter crews, a couple of fate decks, and the new rules manual. In case I didn't mention it, I love the minis in this range. Do I love the game, I dunno. I've never seen a game played. That's were I was wondering if their was anyone in the nyc metro area who knew how to play and would be willing to go through a few games with myself and some of my people. Better yet, is there a henchman in the new York city metro area. I am willing to travel a moderate distance to learn to play. Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand.

• 6 years later...

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I've just gotten into Malifaux myself, and I'm up at Columbia University and Brooklyn is quite the trek for me after classes.

However http://hexnyc.com/ is willing to start a Malifaux gaming group on thursdays if I build enough interest. 

Anyone and everyone is welcome, just get ahold of me.