Insert catchy title here...

Simulated.Soul

Yeah, i watch my nephews play KH and i have it on gameboy for them if we are out and about. I dig the Cute/Evil factor of the villains. I am kinda iffy on the disney/square juxtaposition, but you can't always get what you want (right Mick?).

I am rather capricious when it comes to avatars, so it will probably change soon....I've been thinking about getting an Isz from the "Maxx" comic books. creepy little things!

EDIT: Who is Hayzel?

I do the enjoy simple design of the heartless and gameplay (the ps2 games) is what modern final fantasy games should be

Hazyel is girl on these boards (check my title) it seem like an appropriate person to tip

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

I do the simple design of the heartless and gameplay (the ps2 games) is what modern final fantasy games should be

Hazyel is girl on these boards (check my title) it seem like an appropriate person to tip

Ahh, the gameplay on it was ok i think. I prefer my PS games more like Final Fantasy Tactics when it comes to RPGs.

I'm sure i will run into this Hayzel at some point or another.

Cheers!

MWhahah thread jack!!! And shame on you starting off with guild... If i had known, i would have used your GUTS FOR GARTERS (or something along those lines)

Anyhoo, less of the attack and more on the welcome! Welcome to his strange and amazing forum, i hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hey friend, thanks for stopping by...this is a thread, but my name's not jack :)

Since i haven't taken possession of any of my model sets yet, does it actually count? I have guild, merc, and neverborn sets en route!

and thanks for the warm welcome, i am enjoying my stay here thus far.

Nah use normal ones. Using Guts will just leave a bloody mess, and the ooze makes a mess of your legs. So I've heard.

You gotta sacrifice for fashion shellhead!

You gotta sacrifice for fashion shellhead!

Hey I have a shellsuit!!

(Probably a UK only joke, just in case, a shellsuit is similar to a tracksuit but tackier....and they were all the rage in the early nineties. And still are among some social groups ;) )

Edited by Absolution Black

Hey I have a shellsuit!!

(Probably a UK only joke, just in case, a shellsuit is similar to a tracksuit but tackier....and they were all the range in the early nineties. And still are among social groups ;) )

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1004/shell-suits-1990-s-shell-suit-demotivational-poster-1270501818.jpg

I wear a coat of feathers, you don't see me showing off