Insert catchy title here...

Simulated.Soul

Welcome... You seem to have one of Imrik's scratchbuilt Alps as an avatar.. that's a cool coin-ky-dink

DSC00148.jpg?t=1298427203

Lol, my avatar is a creature from a video game called Kingdom Hearts called a "Heartless" i believe. My nephews are fans of the game. Some of the villains have cool designs. I am probably going to make some scratchbuilt heartless like above for "play-as" alps since i am not a huge fan of the alps mold. Love the bad dreams though! :)

Welcome, which crews did you choose?

I got two guild sets coming, the Death Marshalls and Wytch Hunters. I am also going to snag the Viktoria set, the Freikorps set, and the Bad Dreams set....possibly all the goblin/gremlin sets. I love the look of alot of these models. I may wind up getting some doubles for conversions as well.

Welcome to the mad house :D

Thank you, even brought my own straight jacket!

Who are you calling mad? ;)

Welcome, one of those crews better be Guild or I won't be happy, and you won't like me when I'm mad (though I don't turn green or anything).

See Munky i'm not in the slightest bit mad...wibble!

Hope you have fun with the game. The madhouse is three doors down.

Yup, both of my boxes en route now are guild, but i am planning on branching out soon.

I got two guild sets coming, the Death Marshalls and Wytch Hunters. I am also going to snag the Viktoria set, the Freikorps set, and the Bad Dreams set....possibly all the goblin/gremlin sets. I love the look of alot of these models. I may wind up getting some doubles for conversions as well.

Good Lad, I won't have to set crazy egg boy onto you :D

Hi and welcome! Sounds like you picked a couple solid sets to start with, but of course don't let that stop you from getting the others as well! :D

Glad to have you on the boards, I hope you enjoy the community here!

Thanks Eric..i don't intend to stop with just a couple, the wife got me the two guild sets for my birthday last friday. The other sets i want i am buying myself, so they should be here in about 2 weeks i think.

There there sidekick, here have a mini egg...

My kids! you've found my kids! I bless you sir....

Hang on a minute, sidekick? Excellent. Do I get to wear a spandex costume?

Isn't that cannibalism?

Indeed it is. And don't worry, i won't be eating the little eggs. We are going to have such a smashing time!

#notes tumbleweed scuttling past# I'll get my coat....

My kids! you've found my kids! I bless you sir....

Hang on a minute, sidekick? Excellent. Do I get to wear a spandex costume?

Indeed it is. And don't worry, i won't be eating the little eggs. We are going to have such a smashing time!

#notes tumbleweed scuttling past# I'll get my coat....

As much as you want.

So if you eat a creme egg does that become incest?

lmfao, this is turning into the best intro thread ever

Even I'm going to get into the fun :D

Well thanks for stopping by! Remember, the 9 o'clock show is completely different from the 7 o'clock show...and don't forget to tip your waitress!

will do

*Give Hazyel a sweet*

Welcome to the boards, it's good to see another kingdom hearts fan

Loving your Avatar

My personal favourite heartless is the neoshadow

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100623102032/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/6/6c/Neoshadow_(KHII).png/250px-Neoshadow_(KHII).png

That or just simply Darkside

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070412130336/kingdomhearts/images/archive/e/e4/20080305065405!Darkside.jpg

Even I'm going to get into the fun :D

will do

*Give Hazyel a sweet*

Welcome to the boards, it's good to see another kingdom hearts fan

Loving your Avatar

My personal favourite heartless is the neoshadow

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100623102032/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/6/6c/Neoshadow_(KHII).png/250px-Neoshadow_(KHII).png

That or just simply Darkside

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070412130336/kingdomhearts/images/archive/e/e4/20080305065405!Darkside.jpg

Yeah, i watch my nephews play KH and i have it on gameboy for them if we are out and about. I dig the Cute/Evil factor of the villains. I am kinda iffy on the disney/square juxtaposition, but you can't always get what you want (right Mick?).

I am rather capricious when it comes to avatars, so it will probably change soon....I've been thinking about getting an Isz from the "Maxx" comic books. creepy little things!

EDIT: Who is Hayzel?