Puppet Competition.

Ratty

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but I was drawing as you wrote that :P

So yeah, here's my attempt at a plagued Hamelin puppet..

Wanted to make him ride a living rat initially untill I flipped through the books and saw that the Ratcatcher Hamelin puppet does just that :/

I don't really know how to edit in a computer program or anything fancy like that, and I just have an old digital camera, but here goes:

HamelinPuppet.jpg

Not satisfied with the whistle, and should probably have spent a little time cleaning with a rubber xD

Might do another one another day :/

Ah, but I was drawing as you wrote that :P

So yeah, here's my attempt at a plagued Hamelin puppet..

Wanted to make him ride a living rat initially untill I flipped through the books and saw that the Ratcatcher Hamelin puppet does just that :/

I don't really know how to edit in a computer program or anything fancy like that, and I just have an old digital camera, but here goes:

HamelinPuppet.jpg

Not satisfied with the whistle, and should probably have spent a little time cleaning with a rubber xD

Might do another one another day :/

That is awesome I have just sat down to build my Hamelin! and that made me want to get him done faster!

I preordered my Hamelin box and Rules Manual from Maelstrom, haven't heard anything yet .__.

But ah well.. I suppose it's actually for the better.. Exams coming up soon :P

HA maelstrom are just awesome! Its my LGS! but they don't have any new stuff just yet :( ...

Hang in there dude I feel your pain!

Thanks everyone! :D I doodled up some Showgirls for fun too, just have to clean them up a bit if I get the time:

colettecarddrawings018.jpg

The seamstress in me is wondering what all the puppets' hair is made out of. So far my best theory is dyed wool. XD

Also I love that Hamelin's standing on a block of cheese, Wodschow. Very nice!

Edited by Tuesday

Thanks everyone! :D I doodled up some Showgirls for fun too, just have to clean them up a bit if I get the time:

colettecarddrawings018.jpg

The seamstress in me is wondering what all the puppets' hair is made out of. So far my best theory is dyed wool. XD

Also I love that Hamelin's standing on a block of cheese, Wodschow. Very nice!

Again verry good, I'm pretty sure Zoridia would use real hair from the intended target for hair on the puppet

Zoraida went a little bit more crafty on mine

Based on those wooden snake toys covered with sockpupet style head, needles and nails for spikes and at the end of the tail we have a series of buttons to rattle

Cant draw better though

8021dd14.jpg