Cambridge Demo Day.

Ratty

My first event as a Henchman... It makes me all exited. YAY.

On March the 19th, only days before I'm another year ancient... (There may be jelly and cake). We will be running a Demo Day at Inner Sanctum Collectables in Cambridge (Not the fake ones in America, Canada and Africa)

If your new to the game or have friends that are interested in having a go come in and we will run you through the basics.

If your getting long in the tooth and already know how to play don't worry as we should have some tables so you can get in some games and meet all the other wonderful Malifaux gamers in Cambridgeshire.

There may even be some special deals for new players. Though I can't confirm anything yet.

poster.jpg

Ratty

Only in Huntingdon. Will probably come down for the day. Look forward to meeting you. Ill Just be embarrased to put my painted models next to yours haha.

Don't worry. I'll get Buck Dog to bring his unpainted Viks down to make you feel better.

Don't worry. I'll get Buck Dog to bring his unpainted Viks down to make you feel better.

Oi ! Don't forget my unpainted Levi crew and half painted Freikorp !

Good work on this. I should be able to come along and I will try to drag a few potential new players along with me.