Chicago Malifaux League at Black Sun Games

Shadowopal

Howdy all. So, with one round under our belts, we've reset the League at Black Sun Games in Chicago. So, it's a great time to come in and get started.

What: Weekly Malifaux League

Where: Black Sun Games, 5426 N. Kedzie, Chicago, Illinois, 60625, 773-588-1065

When: Starting Tuesday March 1 and going thru to April 25th with a big 40SS Brawl tourney on the 23rd of April to close it out for the reset. Tuesdays are league nights. But you can register on the forums and set up games for whenever. I'm there by 5pm. Others arrive after that. The store officially closes at 9. But, there are usually people playing till 10pm.

Details

We start at 25SS and work our way up every so often. I will post what dates the Soulstones increase soon. But, figure about every two weeks and you shouldn't be too far off. Special Scenarios for the week will be posted at the store and on the forums every once in a while when the mood grips me. The league is a map league. Factions fight to control the map and whichever faction has the most control will influence the special scenarios.

Painting is encouraged. But, not required. However, painting will increase your league standing.

More info can be found here ignore the dates. I'll change them tonight:

http://blacksungameschicago.com/forum/malifaux/i'm-a-callin'-yew-out!-yew-dirty-yella-bellied-son-uv-a/