Deliverence, 25th-26th June 2011, Cardiff UK

Dumb Luck

e0myv9.jpg

Deliverence is a Malifaux tournament taking place on the 25th - 26th June 2011, run by myself and lacky of mine who drew the above poster. It'll take place in Firestorm Games in Cardiff (a first for the store!), with crews being 35 soulstones. You are free to change the composition of your crew between games but upon buying your ticket, you must contact Rob (the manager) with your chosen master/henchman. His email address (along with mine) will be at the bottom of the post. There shouldn't be a limit but if we end up with 50+ plus people, we might have to set a limit.

Tickets are aviable from the Firestorm Games website http://www.firestormgames.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=11072 or the store itself if you're in the area. We will have prizes for first, second, third, best painted/sports and something special for last place! Awards will also be given out for the best player in each faction. All models will need to be painted for this event.

RULESPACK IS ATTACHED TO THIS POST!

RESULTS

http://www.mythicfox.com/malifaux/cdf-results-2011-0625.pdf

You can contact me via PM or on hesnousetomedead@hotmail.com.

Rob's email is rob@firestorm.co.uk

Edited by Dumb Luck

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mythicFox - There will be five rounds, three on the first day and two on the second. Schemes can be picked as normal, with stratergies picked by me beforehand. Right out of the book stuff.

Sounds like I'll have to try and mobilize team Harrogate for some dragon slaying then. :)

Looking forward to seeing the pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Good to hear! It'll be good to see you guys down here.

Now I mentioned over the weekend I'd be fine with input for the rulespack. Do any of you guys have any perferences?

Also, would you prefer a section of ticket funds to go towards more prizes (raffle style sort of thing) or an on site Barbeque? We're not too far from places to eat but its gone down well at other local tournies.

• 3 weeks later...