Lollypop Spear

RG Melee.gif 2

CB *

DMG: */1/2+ Slow

Talents

Abilities

Back Blood

Blood Sense

Hayzels Pets: Crews containing this model can hire non-unique Beasts from any Faction, at no additional costs.

Pink princess: This models may only hire Woes, Beasts, and Nephilim.

Fueled by Woe's: :aura 4" Whenever a model loses a Wp duel, Hayzel heals 1 Wd.

Enthusiasm for the Bizarre: This model receives +1 WP, +1 CA and+1 Df up to a maximum of +4 for each Teddy Bear linked to it.

Too Hot to Trot: At the start of each turn, this model may suffer 2 Wds to make it's self and all linked models immune to the damage from :blast, :aura, and :pulse.

Weapons

Lollypop Spear : Attack made with weapon are made using a WP -> Wp Duel. If this weapon inflicts weak damage, the defending model is healed one Wd.

Actions

(+1) nimble

(0) Home Baked Cookies: A friendly Neverborn model within 2" makes a Healing flip.

(2) Mounted Combat

(2) Get'm Mr Kittens!: Push a friendly Mr Kitten within 6", to within 2" of another model within 8" of Hayzel. Mr Kittens immediately makes a Melee Strike action against against that model.

Triggers

Ca (Masks.gifMasks.gif) Home Baked Friends: Summon one Shinies or Gingerbread Man to Hayzel

Wp(Masks.gifCrows.gif) Over enthusiastic: After killing enemy defender with a Lallypop Spear Strike, immediately suffer 1Wd and make a Charge action.

Wp (Masks.gif:rams) Suger Overload!: After hitting an enemy model with this weapon, change this weapons damage to 1/3/4

Spells

(0) I HAVE WINGS! ^_^

(CC:10Masks.gif/Rst:-/Rg:-) Hazyel gains Flight and gains Wk 5/ Cg 10

(1) TEDDY!

(CC:16Masks.gif/Rst:-/Rg:-) Discard a blood counter from Hayzel or a friend model with 6", summon a Teddy Bear.

(1)Respect the Lolly!

(CC: 13Masks.gifMasks.gif /Rst: Df /Rng: 10"Ranged.gif): 1/3/5 Dmg. If target suffers wounds from this spell, they gain Poison 2

(2) Im Scary. RAWR!

(CC:14Masks.gifCrows.gif/Rst:-/Rg::aura4) Wp-> 14 or Fall Back.

Gingerbread men

Woe, Construct, Insignificant, Totem (Hazyel) Cost 4

Cost: Summon

30 mm Base

Wk 5/CG - | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 5|Df 5|Wd 3

Gumdrop Buttons

RG :ranged 8 "

CB 4

DG 1/2/1+Slow

Talents

Companion (Hazyel)

Hazyel friends: Hazyel may have any combination of up to three Gingerbread Men and/or Shinies,four Teddy Bears and the Good Doctor attached to her at any one time.

Homebaked Goodness: When Gingerbread Men is killed, it does not produce a counter of any kind, but a friendly model within 3" may make a healing flip

Action:

(1) Eat Me!: Target a model in 3". If it is a friendly model, sacrifice this model and heal target model 2Wds. If it is an enemy model, make a Ca -> Wp. If defender fails, sacrifice this model and give defender Poison 3.

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

(CC:*/Rst:*/Rg:*)

Shiny

Nephilim, Insignificant, Totem (Hazyel)

Cost: Summon

30 mm Base

Wk 6/CG 8 | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 4:masks|Df 5|Wd 3

Sharpened Candy Cane

RG Melee.gif 1"

CB 4

DG 1/1/2

Talents

Black Blood

Companion (Hazyel)

Flight

Hazyel friends: Hazyel may have any combination of up to three Gingerbread Men and/or Shinies,four Teddy Bears and the Good Doctor attached to her at any one time.

Action

(1) Lure Hazyel: A friendly Hayzel in LOS may push it's Wk towards this model.

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

(1) Too Shiny!:

(CC: 12:masks:masks/ Rst: Wp /Rng: 6") Until the end of the targets next activation, it must end any movement actions it makes further from this model then it started. If the target can not end further away from this model then it began, the action ends immediately.

Teddy Bear

Nightmare, Construct, Insignificant, Totem (Hazyel)

Cost: 3

30 mm Base

Wk 5/CG - | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 4:masks|Df 5|Wd 3

Paired Claws

RG :melee 8 "

CB 4

DG 0/2/2

Talents

Companion (Hazyel)

Tag Along: While this model is linked to a Hazyel, if she would to move for anyreason push this model so it stay in base to base contacted with Hazyel

Button eyes: When an ememy model loses a Wp duel within 4' of this model it loses 1 Wd

Action:

(0) Link

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

The Good Doctor

Nepihilim, Woe, Nightmare, Graverobber, Totem (Hayzel), unquie, cost 5

Paired Claws

RG :melee 1

CB 5:masks

DMG: 1/2/5

30 mm Base

Wk 5/CG 6 | HT 1 |Wp 6 |Ca 6:masks|Df 6|Wd 4

Talents

Abilities

My doctor: At the begening of every closing phase fully heal and replace the good doctor in base to base contact with a friendly Hazyel

The Princess favourate: While in base to base contract to Hazyel this model may cast one of hazyel (1) spells, once per activeationl, when casting this spell The Good Doctor gais all Triggers for that spell.

For Science: When an ememy model loses a Wp duel within 4' of this model it takes an uncheatable 0/1/2 damage flip

For The Pink Princess: While linked to a fiendy Hazyel, hazyel gains :+fate to wp, Df, and Ca flip and also gains easy to wound 1

Action:

(0) Link

Spells

(2) With Science: Discard a corpse counter from The Good Doctor or within 6", summon a Teddy Bear, Shinies or Gingerbread Man to The Good Doctor

(CC:15:masks/Rst:-/Rg:-)

(1) Magical Extension

Mr Kittens

Beast, Nephilim, Unique, Cost 10

50 mm Base

Wk 5/CG 8 | HT 1 |WP 5:masks |CA 4|Df 6:rams|Wd 10

Fencing sword

RG :melee 2

CB 7 :masks

DMG: 3/4/6

Bloody Teeth and claws

CB *

DMG: 3/4/6

Talents

Abilities

Back Blood

Scout

Black Hearted: All beasts in the same crew as Mr Kittens gain both the Nephilim Characteristic and Black Blood

Demonic Presence: :aura5. all beasts recive +Cb :masks and Cb(:masks:masks)Flay to each of it's weapons

Harmless

Terrifying 12

Weapons

Bloody Teeth and claws: Strikes made with this weapon recive :+fate on attack flips

Dark thoughts: Attack made with weapon are made using a WP -> Wp Duel or a WP -> Df duel. Declare the duel you are using when Declaring the attack.

Actions

(0) Drain Blood

Triggers

Cb (:masks:masks) Flay [Fencing sword]

Wp (:rams:masks) Onslaught [Bloody Teeth and claws]

Df (:rams:masks) Riposte after the attacker misses this model with a melee attack, this model deals damage using the combat duel total as if it had hit the hit the attacker with a Fencing sword strike

My Little Rider

Woe, Rare 3, Cost 5

40 mm Base

Wk 6/CG 6 | HT 2 |WP 5:masks |CA 5|Df 5:masks|Wd 5

Riders sword

CB 6:masks

DMG: 1/2/2

Talents

Abilities

Scout

Terrifying 10

Out of the Box: Whenever model fail a wp duel within 2' of this model, ths model may make a Riders sword strike agnist that model

Passage of time: selec one of the following at the start of game

______Day: attack flips made by Riders sword strikes recive :+fate

______Knight: This models defene flips recive :+fate

Weapons

Fencing sword: Strikes made with this weapon recive :+fate on damage flips

Actions

(2) Mounted Combat

Triggers

Df/CB/WP (:masks) Chase the Moon: if this model is effected by Day, it is now effected by Night

Df/CB/WP (:masks) Chase the Day: if this model is effected by Knight, it is now effected by day

Special Forces (Royal Guard)

Hazyel can hire the Royal Guard models without any restriction

Lilith can hire any Royal Guard Nephilim without restrictions

Pandora can hire any Royal Guard Woe without restrictions

and the Dreamer can hire any Royal Guard Nightmare without restrictions

Karn

Henchmen 4, Nephilim, Woe, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Unique, Cost 8

30 mm Base

Wk 4/CG 6 | HT 2 |Wp 6 |Ca 7:masks|Df 5:masks|Wd 8

Sword-Cane

CB 6:masks

DMG: 2/3/4

Talents

Abilities

Captian of the Guard: Crews led by this may only hire Special Forces (Royal Guard) and Totems

Stuff of Nightmares: For every two Shadow's and or dark Knights your hire add a soulstone to your soulstone pool, instead of deploying these models during deployment bury them instead

Back Blood

Blood Sense

Infinite knowledge: After the draw steap you may discard a card to draw one more

Dark Dreams: whenever a Shadow's and or dark Knights within 4:aura dies heal it to full and bury it instead

Martial Law: This model may Cast it's spells from any Royal Guard within LOS

Actions

(+1) Casting expert

(1) Withdraw fully heal and bury target terror Shadow or dark Knight within 4'

Triggers

Df (:masks) Counter Strike: place a friendly buriedy Shadow or dark Knight within 1' of a model that tried attacked this model with a melee or ranged Strike, that Shadow or dark Knight may make a Paired Claws strike or a Dark blade strieke against that model

Ca (:masks:rams) Reinforced Obey [Obey]: Place a buryed friendy Shadow or dark Knight within 6' that Shadow or dark Knight may make a (1) Or a Charge action.

Spells

(0) Roll Out:

(CC. 14:masks:crows/Rst:-/Rg:-) Place a buryed friendy Shadow or dark Knight within 6'

(1) Obey

(CC. 14:masks/Rst:Wp/Rg:12)

(1) attack Orders

(CC. 12:masks/Rst:Wp/Rg:6) Target Royal Guard may make a melee Strike aganst a model it is in combat with.

Dark Knight

Nightmare, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Cost 3

30 mm Base

Wk 3/CG 5 | HT 3 |Wp 5 |Ca 4|Df 4:masks|Wd 3

Double Eaged Blade

RG :melee 3

DMG: 1/1/3

Talents

Abilities

Armour +2

Large Sheild: Models that this model is linked to gain Armour +1

Actions

(0) Link

Triggers

Cb (:masks:crows) Double sided Blade: :pulse 2. 3 damage

Spells

(1) Menace

(CC: 10/Rst:-/Rg:6)

Royal Dragon

Nephilim, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Cost 10

30 mm Base

Wk 7/CG 11 | HT 3 |Wp 5 |Ca 6|Df 4:masks|Wd 3

Paired Claws

RG :melee 3

CB 7:masks

DMG: 4/5/6

Fire Ball

RG :ranged 8

DMG: 2/3/4

Flame Breath

RG :ranged:blast:blast:blast

CB 5

DMG: 3/3/5

Talents

Abilities

Back Blood

Armour +2

Flight

Terrifying 13

Weapons

Flame Breath: This weapon may be used if Royal Dragon is in combat. When attacking with this weapon place 3 :blast markers between this model and the target in a straght line each in base to base contact. any other model in the :blast takes any cheatable 0/1/3 damage flip. Put a burn counter onto any model hit by this weapon

Fire Ball: Put a burn counter onto any model hit by this weapon

Actions

(0) Drain Blood

(2) diving Attack

(2) Rapidfire [Fire Ball]

Triggers

Cb (:masks:masks) Flay

Spells

(1) Devour

(1) Firey Roar

(CC: 10/Rst:-/Rg:6) :pulse 3 Terrifying 15

Edited by Sliver Chocobo
Final Draft

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Like it. Absolutely no idea what it means as my rule books haven't arrived yet (though they have been despatched!), but I like it. You do realise this is going to make her even bouncier? ;)

Anyway, I need to get my shoes shined and that pesky Raptor of mine has made away with my cycle again. Ah well, guess I'm walking.....

I Like it. Absolutely no idea what it means as my rule books haven't arrived yet (though they have been despatched!), but I like it. You do realise this is going to make her even bouncier? ;)

Anyway, I need to get my shoes shined and that pesky Raptor of mine has made away with my cycle again. Ah well, guess I'm walking.....

These are all house rules mate

Ha! This is great =D Can't wait to see her reaction to this heh.

One thing though.... where are her spells? O.o

I've just added two (three now)

she'll all finished, just got to write up some fluff for her (i have some ideas aleady)

I still have to make Mr Kittens, Gingerbread (totem), Shinies (totem), My little Rider as well as Hayzel tots (terror tot's i gaint pink bows)

If any one has any ideas please post them up

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

(1)Respect the Loly!

(CC: 13:masks Rst: Df Rng: 10":ranged): 1/3/5 Dmg. If target suffers wounds from this spell, they gain Poison 2.

Also from a usability perspective. If she is going to have a horde of Sorrows linked to her, she needs a few things.

• She should make Sorrows Immune to Blasts when linked to her.
  • She should become Immune to Blasts when a Sorrow is linked to her.
  • She should have some way of making herself and her Sorrows possibly resistant or immune to Aura and Pulse damage or she will get annihilated by those effects.

Well it's not like you'll ever get that many Sorrows with her given that you can't hire them into your crew, only summon them, but that probably wasn't the intention~*

Also the infectous enthusiasm seem unnessecary.. And if she's intended to have alot of Sorrows linked to her, and be riding, make her base bigger.

Also there's no Wd stat?

(1)Respect the Loly!

(CC: 13:masks Rst: Df Rng: 10":ranged): 1/3/5 Dmg. If target suffers wounds from this spell, they gain Poison 2.

Also from a usability perspective. If she is going to have a horde of Sorrows linked to her, she needs a few things.

• She should make Sorrows Immune to Blasts when linked to her.
  • She should become Immune to Blasts when a Sorrow is linked to her.
  • She should have some way of making herself and her Sorrows possibly resistant or immune to Aura and Pulse damage or she will get annihilated by those effects.

I love the spell

I've added the extra things and i've taken the extra damage the lollypop spear gets from the sorrow (it's still Wp->Wp duel so Emotional stress still triggers)

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Well it's not like you'll ever get that many Sorrows with her given that you can't hire them into your crew, only summon them, but that probably wasn't the intention~*

Also the infectous enthusiasm seem unnessecary.. And if she's intended to have alot of Sorrows linked to her, and be riding, make her base bigger.

Also there's no Wd stat?

Thats a good point she now on a 40mm base, infectous enthusiasm does a little more now

and Wd stat, err, i forgot

about the sorrows that's up to personal choice, you can start with them or summon them, iv'e also taken away drain blood and added Blood Sense, due the fact most of the models kill by Hayzel will die because of the sorrows and not Hazyel

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Indeed a slight typo, but she can hire Sorrows

Gingerbread men

Woe, Totem (Hazyel) cost Summon

30 mm Base

Wk 5/CG - | HT 1 |WP 5 |CA 3|Df 5|Wd 3

Lollypop Spear

CB 4

DG -1/1/2

Talents

Black Blood

Companion (Hazyel)

Hazyel followers: hazyel may have up to three Gingerbread men and two Shinies attached to her at any one time

Homebaked goodness: When Gingerbread men dies it does not produce a counter of any kind, but a friendly model within 3' make a heaing flip

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

Shiny (So, It's a tiny faerie everyone OK with that)

Nephilim, Totem (Hazyel) cost Summon

30 mm Base

Wk 6/CG 6 | HT 1 |WP 5:masks |CA 4|Df 5|Wd 3

Lollypop Spear

CB 4

DG -1/1/2

Talents

Black Blood

Companion (Hazyel)

Flight

Hazyel followers: hazyel may have up to three Gingerbread men and two Shinies attached to her at any one time

Action

Lure Hazyel: a friendly within LOS moves it's WK towards Shiny

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Indeed she does and now has

Edit

Does anyone think she should have Companion (Sorrow)

Nope. At least I don't think she should. I would maybe give her something so she could move through Linked Sorrows otherwise all of them around her base could get in her way to easily. Give her something to let her Wk/Cg through them.

Also, make Respect the Lolly Mask Mask to cast.

I would also drop the Ca on Gingerbread Men to 4 Mask because 5 is really high for a totem and this model does other things beside just cast and she can 3 of them.

Drop Shinies to Ca 4 with no mask because of the same thing. Maybe even make it 3..

Edited by karn987