Hello! ^_^

MeowMeow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Im starting to really like it here :D

and sorry for the late reply guys! its final week for me, so I have like... no time. but its over now! and I didnt kill myself from all the paper work! xD

*passes out*

Hope all went well! And by final week I assume you mean exams etc? Hate to think those Neverborns have snaffled you away so quickly.... :)

Hope all went well! And by final week I assume you mean exams etc? Hate to think those Neverborns have snaffled you away so quickly.... :)

it will be all over on Tuesday, I just have one more thing to hand in and then Im done!

and yes they have... lol my boyfriend really likes them, Im going to let him get them first, while I get another set

(though I will be getting Teddy just for myself ^___^ I love him SOOOOO much!!... Ill be calling him BooBoo xD my boyfriend thinks its weird, but I think its SO CUTE!!!)

my boyfriend wants the dreamer! lol its the only master in the whole game that he really really likes. and we already play the same race in another game, so he really wants to mix it up a little bit(which Im kinda wanna do too)

I just love Teddy XD

and I cant make my min up on who I want to play with now :( Im torn lol

Firstly, greetings & salutations. I personally love your style of presentation (for fairly obvious reasons), but be warned that the local representatives of the Land of the Bland (and it's not the people who actually own this site) will inevitably moan about it sooner or later.

There is nothing to say that you both can't do Neverborn. All relationships are born of compromise to some extent, so a viable solution may be that you each do different Neverborn crews and then one other from the fodder factions (ie, those who exist purely to feed the Neverborn).

The glorious Neverborn seem to appeal most to those of us with artistic &/or non-conformist tendencies, and we are lucky that the rules-scribes have been so adept as to make each and every Neverborn crew play in its own unique style. So you can both play within the tummy of our faction & still be uniquely different!

This is a glorious game for social interaction with similarly inspired individuals, so I would be very surprised if you and your Significant Other do not rapidly establish strong connections through this wondrous site with other players in your general area.

And now for the dancing marshmellows:

:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell

oozeboss:

thank you for the help. this game is a lot more different then I thought! :)

right now we have saving up money to get everything we need so we can start ^_^

I now I cant wait, this game looks like drawings Ive done :D

I just cant wait to start playing and painting ^_^

I do have one question tho...

how do the Teddy's do if the fight against each other? o.o lol my boyfriend really likes him too lol xD

Firstly, greetings & salutations. I personally love your style of presentation (for fairly obvious reasons), but be warned that the local representatives of the Land of the Bland (and it's not the people who actually own this site) will inevitably moan about it sooner or later.

I have no issue with Meow Meow type, It's Left Justified, Dark enough to read and San-Serif which is easier to read on a monitor.

Don't forget that Nytmare (aka Lord Chompy Bits) is being hunted by the other Neverborns. They're jealous of his kewl powerz.

So not only is it... *guh* "okay" to play two different Neverborn factions, its entirely thematic.

oh really? 0.0

I didnt know that! YAY! OMG THANK YOU GUYS!!! :D this has just made my day!

and why are you talking about my type? o.O lol

I really have no issue at all with mad typefaces, the only issue is that some text is hard to read, eg. Oozes, and this means I don't often bother to read his posts. Which is a shame as he says cool stuff sometimes.

Nah, I basically talk total & utter rubbish. The typeface is purely camoflage, so you are the only person here unaware of how completely shallow & insipid my posts have become.

:boring:

(BTW: the first "o" in "ooze" is lower case - I'm too laid back to capitalise.)

And I want that magnificent rainbow font!!!!

:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell