The Wonderous Karn

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will remind you all that all this praise is for a confessed Neverborn Lover!

I would recommend that this thread be deleted and another be opened to give proper respect to the true authority. Either that or face Guild Sanctions.

P.S. Karn is nifty, even though he is the stinking enemy :)

Karn just finally figured out how to sign out of his made up Hayzel account which he created to feel special, so he could sign back in as Karn to accept the praise and popularity he created for himself. ;)

Ah that makes so much sense. This hayzel character did seem rather improbable, for one thing no-one can really be that bouncy and candy obsessed can they. And then I was there wondering what a girl was doing on this forum. Girls don't play Wargames do they?

or at least they don't admit being girls on forums to avoid nerdy stalkers.

Edited by Ratty

Thread heist!

I for one am against female wargamers.

For one they come in smelling all nice and ruin our hard earned "nerd stench" that some people spent years creating by spending all their deodorant money on toy soldiers.

Secondly they come in and kick our arses, this is supposed to be man time! I get emasculated enough at home thank you so very much!

Thirdly, they have the power to reduce around 20% of the gaming population to quivering wrecks. That's 20% of the people I NEED to help justify my massive expenditure!

Last but not least, girls are icky. Ewwwww! Cooties! (whatever the hell that means, but I heard it on telly so it must be true)

End heist riding into the sunset with my loot

Also, aye. Karn. He's ok but he's no Terry Wogan.

:o HOW DARE YOU THINK IM MADE UP!!!! :D I know im too good to be true at times. and Yes I do have unlimited energy, and I do have a strange obsession (thats turning into an unhealthy one) with Candy, but hey. This is supposed to be about my Master of all things Great... Karn!!! :D

Oh and i think i shall now name myself the Princess of the Neverborn. I do so love them!!!!

Love to all things shiny and scary.

Yeah and they are always really good at painting with no practice. damn it.

Im not! I suck at painting. However i do rule at creating characters! I have been tampering with a few of my own recently (with Master Karns wondrous help) I may post them on here when i think they are good enough...

What should i do Master???

(oh for all those who are wondering how my baby Mr E is getting on, hes doing fine. :D )