25 SS Criid list

Kobywan

Hi all;

was hopeing you could tell me what you think of this list. I am looking for it to be versatle and able to work together or in smaller groups.

Criid with 7ss

witchling

marshal

Convict gunslinger

witchling

marshal

Am I better splitting into diverse groups as above or should I make more specalized groups (ranged and cc)? I have other models I can put in but I would like to know what you think about this setup and how it will work. I am hopeing to get a few games in with it this weekend and will let you know how it does.

Thanks

I've heard alot of good things about the convict and thought I would try him. I could drop him and a ss easy enough to bring Sam or niño though.

Honestly the Convict is great for every faction except Guild. He is still good there but they hardly need the added shooting.

I guess I am looking at cost as well. From what I have played and read Criid works best with a full compliment of ss. The convict costs less than both niño and Sam allowing her a few more stones to burn. I will have to play with it and see if the ss is worth not bringing a big hitter like Sam.