Dreamer/Pandora Tactica Documents

karn987

I always took the poltergeist but I very rarely used it for that cheap trick because, honestly, it was boring for my opponents. I did it a few times in tournaments and I am really glad that sketch ruled the way he did.

The poltergeist is still awesome though. A 7 defense 2 soulstone cost spirit that the opponent can't really ignore. It is a nice way to get them to waste activations and high cards killing it. I used it quite a bit for positioning. Put it somewhere where only specific models can kill it or something has to move to the spot you want them to move to in order to kill it. It is great for getting the field to look like you want and to suck up their resources.

If they don't kill it, it can cause an AoE wp test!!! Win.

Basically, I think it is amazing for 2 points.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant tacticas (tacti?), they're really helping me get my feet off the ground with dreamer, but I have one thing to ask: please go through and check your grammar, or have another person do it for you if it's not your thing. "The dreamer is the heart and sole of his crew" made me die a little inside. The teeny, tiny part of me that still cares about grammar, that is. I just know other people are more anal about it, and it's really full of good advice, it could just use a tad bit of polishing.

Note: A way (I think) to explain unexplained connection is that coppelius and hoffman are two of the main characters in a classic German short storry by E.T.A Hoffman. In the story, the main character becomes convinced that a lawyer, Coppelius, is the legendary sandman, who, in early German myths, would pluck out the eyes of children who stayed awake at night and feed them to his children, who lived on the moon.

Note note: Don't ask how I know that.

Edited by shekbo

Brilliant tacticas (tacti?), they're really helping me get my feet off the ground with dreamer, but I have one thing to ask: please go through and check your grammar, or have another person do it for you if it's not your thing. "The dreamer is the heart and sole of his crew" made me die a little inside. The teeny, tiny part of me that still cares about grammar, that is. I just know other people are more anal about it, and it's really full of good advice, it could just use a tad bit of polishing.

Note: A way (I think) to explain unexplained connection is that coppelius and hoffman are two of the main characters in a classic German short storry by E.T.A Hoffman. In the story, the main character becomes convinced that a lawyer, Coppelius, is the legendary sandman, who, in early German myths, would pluck out the eyes of children who stayed awake at night and feed them to his children, who lived on the moon.

Note note: Don't ask how I know that.

Thank you for the feedback! I've tried to polish it as best I can but many things go missed. I generally rely on peoples feedback for catching little errors like that and continue to beat my spell checker until it stops doing such things as auto-completing "sole" on me when I mean "soul". But yes, it is always a work in progress and I try to work on them when I can.

As for the Unexplained Connection... I just love how that one entry about it has spawned about 30 something people going out and looking this up or just knowing it =D I think Ill leave it as is since it's getting people actively looking and thinking and thats the whole point of this.

Any way, thank you for the feedback! If you personally want to do a full edit of them, have at it and just email me the results and I'd be happy to apply them. I'm gearing up for a round of edits any way since I have to update for the cards release (like Stitched Together) and the V2 of others like Pandora's crew etc.

• 1 month later...

So it has begun! My gears are slowly starting to turn and I have just started looking at my existing Tactica's for updating to V2 Cards and the Rules Manual!

It's going to be a slow process as I'm rather busy right now, but I figured I'd kick up some dust here and let people know I'm not stagnant on these. So keep your eyes open and if you want to help out, shoot me a PM or an Email and we can go from there.

I also have decided that on top of Leveticus, my next ones will be on Hoffman and then Kaeris! So more love more machines!

:hoffman:kaeris

• 1 month later...
can i get LCB tactica? i stumbled into the nightmare edition and figured i would start his crew

thanks

The Dreamer and LCB are the same master, follow the links on the first post of this thread Dave and they will take you to their current location.

They are still not updated for the Rules manual but you should get the main points from them. Just remember that the Stitched Together's Does Not Die! has been changed so you can't bury them when it kicks in, so ignore that part ;)