EricJ

Post Your Location

My LGS is 25 Seibald Street, Statesboro Georgia. Galactic Comics and Games. The store is run by a very nice guy named Keith brown. Anyone in Southeast Georgia needs to come check it out.

Nobody is playing yet, but we are all starting to receive our orders and/or work on custom bases. I am quite happy that I bought the books online, saw the game was cool and talked it up. I already have 8 people ordering various crews. So, soon this will be a happening Malifaux area.

Giga-Bites Cafe in Marietta, GA added. The storekeeper, David is a great guy and the local group is friendly.

Stop by and see us if you are ever in the Metro Atlanta area. You might even get a peek at the wild WEiRD sKeTCH in his native habitat.

Edited by The Green Git

Added a marker for Stafford, West Midlands and Dumfries, SW Scotland. I'm usually in Scotland during Summer and Christams periods and often travel to Glasgow - where most of my family live - and Carlisle, so encompass a wide area for any vict..err.. gamers to fall under.

I also added a marker for Stafford as my term time (University) address. I'm willing to travel around the midlands - usually between Manchester and Birmingham - with the possibility of more frequent trips to London in the not-so-distant future.

I only ask that you pity me for the coach journey I have to make between home and uni, and the luggage I must carry alone.

Hello from Sacramento - this is the place to be on Wednesdays and Fridays for your Malifaux fix:

Great Escape Games

1250 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA

(916) 927-0810