Signature sizes ..

And nuked.

Keep it small. If you're going to make a sig full of character smilies, keep it to one line, if it goes over, we'll remove it and remove your ability to have signatures on the site.

Not trying to be a bully - just its gotten out of hand.

Damn I didn't have any images in mine... now to figure out all of mine again

Damn, now I need to remember what my signature was so I can put it back.

Yeah, I don't remember the link I used to lead people to my finished work... I think it's in the showcase, but this was unexpected...

Indeed, it was in the showcase. Glad it all was safe, I didn't want to have to re-upload it all again...

Edited by Silent Jet
Situation normalized

One line of avatar smilies - any more - its getting nuked.

Honestly folks, I don't want to have to keep repeating myself here. I already see a half dozen folks getting out of hand with those again. Please keep it within the limits or they get nuked and turned off completely and I would rather not do that.

One line of avatar smilies - any more - its getting nuked.

Honestly folks, I don't want to have to keep repeating myself here. I already see a half dozen folks getting out of hand with those again. Please keep it within the limits or they get nuked and turned off completely and I would rather not do that.

Hey Nathan,

how about making the Avatar Smilie images smaller? Maybe that would help the situation?

I found you can resize them yourself when you put them in your signature, just click on the image to get the little resizing boxes on the corners and drag

*edit* - never mind, it seems that although you can, these changes don't hold and my sig has them just as large as ever, ignore me

Edited by Stonedog-7
fail

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...