Signature sizes ..

Hey folks,

Time to get the signature sizes back in hand as some of you have signatures that take up more space than your entire post, or those of the other ten people above and below you.

Signature images can be 150x400 - have fun making them and enjoy, quite a number of them are entertaining.

Going to have to ask folks to not get crazy with the Malifaux smilies as a couple aren't bad, but six lines of them, that's a not go. Lets reign it back in, or make your own sigs, or I'll be removing their availability to everyone here shortly.

Any sigs that are over the top in size come Wednesday will be reset and disabled.

• Like 1

Double post.. :(

But just wanted to hear.. Is there a maximum image size(kB-wise)? I've spend the last three hours or so on trying to make an acceptable animated signature (I didn't even have the right program for it when I started and never tried anything like it before.. ^^").

I think it went out pretty well, but I realized it might be too big..? :S

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Has the signature size limit been decreased? I am trying to link to an image that I know is smaller than many I am still seeing on the forums. Are those grandfathered? If so, I am fine with that, I just want to make sure I am linking correctly.

I am also getting an "Update failed due to failure writing temporary file" error.

• 3 weeks later...