Brawl for LCB: Malden MA

AntiZombie

Hey want a lord chompy bits nightmare version? then come win my next tournament.

Where?

Hobby Bunker

33 Exchange Street

Malden, MA 02148

Phone: (781) 321-8855

When?

Oct. 10th 12pm SHARP. You snooze you lose!

Format:

Its a BRAWL!!! 35ss brawl baby. Preselected stratagies! No repeating of schemes! Bring your a game! 2 masters one list! ( if you dont know if two masters can go together dont put them together! )

Prize support: A painted LCB and the title Master of dreams for first place. Other prizes based on attendance.

Entry fee: 15$ ( it is lord chompy after all) ( please try to bring exact change)

Please RSVP cause i think i can only guarantee about 20 spots you can PM me or just post to this thread.

WOOOOOOOO

ITS A BRAWL!

AZ :nicodem

Thw only proxies allowed will be totems that have not been released ( I chose to allow this because a few book two masters desperatly need their totems to be effective, and this only applies to models not released by the tournemnet date) Wyrd should have a fw more realeases out by October

Edited by AntiZombie

Oh so officially put me down for two.

Darn I was kinda hoping to run molly(maybe), guess I'll have to wait.

Any chance you could allow any totems to be proxied? I've been making proxies for alot of totems because

a) part of me chaifs at the idea of spending 7.50 on a 2ss figure

B) I don't really like alot of the totem models and prefer my proxies.

If speed is the main issue I'll order stat cards from wyrd. If not no big deal, just 25ish bucks that could have gone toward another box set.

spead is an issue but its really in the spirit of supporting the local game store and the company itself, if i see that you have accesss to the original model i may allow you to proxie. Plus this is gonna be a big one, i want to make sure i run it in a very offical way.

people seem to want my extra Lord Chompy Bits...