UK Based Malifaux Tournament - 20th November

Neverata

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all is going well, with Ancounters for the tourney jo's doing a sweet job to make it a kick ass fun avent for all who attend. Maelstrom is a fantastic venue with top friendly gamers, so if you do not have a ticket why the hell not. Get your but in motion and jump on the one way train ride to fun death and beer, and did i mention its only a 5 QUID nice.

It is going fantastic, not that Pancake would know after calling in sick on Tuesday! Shame on you

According to my Countdown App - 50 days 15 Hours 15 Minutes and 53 seconds. Time is flying.

Have a last minute surprise pop up which will be announced in a few weeks time, but it is set to be fantastic!

Thanks for everyones support, we have a couple guys staying Friday night for games and drinks at Maelstrom. COME AND TAKE PART!

Hiya,

Not a problem. Lists need to be in by end of October. If you pm me your email address I will send you the rules over. That way you'll be totally up to speed with how it will be.

Is there just you travelling or others? Just let me know if anyone else needs the rules.

Cheers

Jo

Afternoon All!

I am ready to announce my FIRST announcement. More to follow after a bit of hard work :D

I am pleased to announce the arrival of some stuff from Wyrd. After speaking to Simple and Wyrd, they have sent me some delightful things to help make this event even better

I will be in a position in a week or so to advise what you will need to do to win these fabulous prizes which include, a Signed Rulebook, Miss Packs and even some colouring books (i'm so excited!)

You wont necessarily need to come top 3 to get your hands on these things! All will be revealed.

Hope this goes someway to getting you lot more pumped and ready for action.

44 Days 16 Hours 14 Minutes 45....44....43....42...41.....