Modular Malifaux Terrain Tiles

Sholto

Love the terrain.

I do have one question, though. I'm currently working on a western style town and it's slowly nearing completion. I'm thinking of doing a Victorian type town next, and I really like the look of the buildings you're using. I can't seem to find if you've mentioned it already, but where did you get the textures for the buildings? Are they WWG or someplace else?

@dahli.llama - I have seen your terrain on your blog, and it's looking good. My own wild west town consists of one building and some rocks! The ground tiles and walls and bridges and so on are Himmelveil TLX from WWG. The other, slightly greenish, buildings you see from time to time are by Dave Graffam - http://www.davesgames.net/ They're not a perfect fit, but they do the job.

Sorry, I know this is an inappropriate place to vent this, but I believe the current 'discussion' is even more inappropriate.

This is a forum, not some instant messaging program.

Yeah, great.. Now I sound like some grumpy, old man..

I suppose I could say it like this aswell:

*gets annoyed at the amount of *giggles* in this thread*

Anyway, this thread reminds me of a stunning, modular, clockwork table I once saw:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/215343

Always wished I had the time, skills and space to make such a table.

He had a thread on it at some forum with the WIP, can't remember which one though, although googling it probably isn't too hard - there were some better shots in there iirc.

I think it'd fit quite well for a game of Malifaux, although you'd probably need to add more vertical cogs for models to hide behind.

Edited by Wodschow
modular

Sorry, I know this is an inappropriate place to vent this, but I believe the current 'discussion' is even more inappropriate.

This is a forum, not some instant messaging program.

Yeah, great.. Now I sound like some grumpy, old man..

I suppose I could say it like this aswell:

*gets annoyed at the amount of *giggles* in this thread*

Anyway, this thread reminds me of a stunning clockwork table I once saw:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/215343

Always wished I had the time, skills and space to make such a table.

He had a thread on it at some forum with the WIP, can't remember which one though, although googling it probably isn't too hard - there were some better shots in there iirc.

I think it'd fit quite well for a game of Malifaux, although you'd probably need to add more vertical cogs for models to hide behind.

grumpy old man you need to take a lolly and run before she see's this and makes you cry