Painting the Dreamer & LCB journal

EricJ

Hi all, so some of you may have heard about this Nightmare Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits we have coming up. Well, I got my hands on one, and figured I'd assemble it and give it a little paint. Well, it's not fun to do it alone, so I figured I'd post up some shots as I go. Feedback welcome along the way.

Here is the first shot, the minis are cleaned, assembled, and because I'm a bit of a perfectionist, all the gaps have been filled with green stuff and and the surrounding areas smoothed with a quick little bit of sculpt work.

LCB-paint-0.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lord Chompy Bits can truly kill enemy miniatures. He can fall on them, pulverize them and press them deep into the table's surface, so the bits are beyond all the recovery.

Such is the true power of the Neverborn! Muahahaha!

... a bodyslam?

Are the Neverborn the alternate-reality version of the WWF? :-P

Aaaaaaand now I'm imagining Lilith spouting off random trash-talk lines.

Lilith definitely spouts off random trash talk. She does it all the time. Frankly, have troubles sleeping at night because of this, sometimes (even if the mini box does mute down the cries a bit).

She's quite choleric too. Have you ever seen her draw blood from stone? Last time I witnessed that, she used a farming fork, 2 butcher knives and a rather heavy club. Such a fury! :surprised

I just went through your CMON mini gallery and HOLY FREAKIN' SMOKES Eric, I feel like saying "you're a really good painter" would be an insult because you're mini's are drop dead gorgeous!

That Ramos you did is just incredible and your other minis are absolutely stunning!

I'm in awe.

You should be giving painting demos at GenCon!

Now I really can't wait to see what you do with LCB. I just hope you don't have the same ideas in mind as I do b/c then I'll have to change up what I want to do.