Lord Chompy Bits.

Natty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the massive Lord Chompy Bits, assuming the model matches the artwork. If I end up playing him, I'll get the big version.

But, first I want to swing by the booth and browse the book a little to see what his abilities are like.

The only potential downside is storage, hopefully he'll store well lying down in a lower height foam tray without any fragile bits sticking out that could get broken off or bent.

@ender:

Edit: But maybe Book2 will include rules on avatars (page 20 in Book1) so we might see more alt sculpts on Masters.. and the awesome Pandora model which drew me into Wyrd Miniatures three years ago might finally see its use.

According to Weird Sketch when I asked at the Origins booth, Book 2 has so much awesome there was no room to stuff in avatars.

ive never actually bought anything from the web store, how much does shipping average, Ill be picking up Chompy Bits and a box set with the puppet deck so ill be getting a Miss Pack aswell. just hoping it isnt some ungodly amount.

I don't know what it is inside the US, the international shipping is a very reasonable flat rate.

Sorry for de-railing the thread on this point.

Back on topic, I take it the Bad dreams box set due in October will flesh out Lord Chompy bits minions?

Ok so I am assuming that lord chompy bits and the dreamer are separate models. So is this just an alternate sculpt for chompy or is this a different sculpt for the dreamer as well?

-Heretic

From the concept art I assume that The Dreamer is the little kid that is riding Lord Chompy Bits as his big scary nightmare mount thingey.

The "Nightmare" version comes with 2 bases so I'm guessing they have the Dreamer on foot and then the Dreamer/Chompy Bits mount model. If that's the case there could be a different sculpt for the dreamer on foot.

Purely speculation on my part though.

Where'd you see that it came with 2 bases? I'm trying to keep up on the previews, did I miss something?