07-17-2010 Chicago Tournament

nilus

A Midsummer Night's Ass Kicking

TOURNAMENT!

Where:

Games Plus (http://www.games-plus.com/)

101 West Prospect Avenue

Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056

We are in downtown Mount Prospect. Prospect Ave. is one block south of Northwest Highway (Route 14) along Main Street (Route 83.)

Phone #: 847-577-9656

When:

Scheduled for Saturday July 17th 12:30PM start time!

Rules:

40 Stone Scraps! (One Faction, Drafting Crew every round)

3 One hour and fifteen minute rounds.

Strategies will be assigned each round

Up to 2 Schemes may be used. Must use different schemes each round

Painting prize for best painted Model!

$5.00 Entry fee (for prizes)

1) Fool

2) Pipeline

3) WEiRD sKeTCH

4) Lionheart

5) Trag Sifarin

[url=http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/member.php?u=2146]6) zombied00d

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Edited by nilus

Standard tournament for now. If I get the time I might mix it up with some custom strategies and such.

I know I promised a June Tourney but Games Plus is booked up every weekend except the Saturday right after I close on my house, so July it had to be.

Edit: I did boost it to 40 SS. but will lower it if people are against it. I was thinking about maybe making this a Brawl(IE 2 Masters) Anyone have a vote for or against that?

Edited by nilus

Is 16 the hard cap on this? Do I need to commit to going in advance or can I run the risk of showing up without reserving and not being cast out into the cold dark?

Nah 16 isn't the hard limit. Honestly haven't got 16 people yet so I wouldn't worry. If you think you can make it though please sign up. If we go over 12 then I need to reserve another table.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guys suck for bailing...oh wait I am bailing too and I was gonna run this thing :)

Anyways I already got a tentive day with G+ for a tourney in late August so if you can't make this one then there will be another one soon enough. After that I figure there will be a Halloween tourney and then the Holiday tourney.

You guys suck for bailing...oh wait I am bailing too and I was gonna run this thing :)

Anyways I already got a tentive day with G+ for a tourney in late August so if you can't make this one then there will be another one soon enough. After that I figure there will be a Halloween tourney and then the Holiday tourney.

Sorry sir, my Dark Master calls to me and I must obey, lest the year become something other than "Slavish Devotion to Warmachine Events that I Travel to Only to Scrub out at 2010" or SDWMEITOS 2010

It's been a good year thus far.

But if it makes you feel any better I'll be playing in 2 Malifaux events at GenCon