(All)Scavenge with Leveticus

n0signal

I think Salvage under Fire is a (2) action meaning you can use (0) actions and then make a Casting Expert (1) action in the same round.

An (All) action is the only action you can take at all.

There is a particular (0) ability that comes in handy if you have a spare scrap counter...

If he has Slow he can still use an (all) action, but not a (2) action. So it's niche, but usable.

Are you sure on that? Just the other day I was told quite staunchly by some guys who have been playing longer than me, that you couldn't do that. In this case it was a summoned Giant mosquito trying to use Larva on the turn he was brought in. I'd check for myself but just last night I lent my book to a friend.

Are you sure on that? Just the other day I was told quite staunchly by some guys who have been playing longer than me, that you couldn't do that. In this case it was a summoned Giant mosquito trying to use Larva on the turn he was brought in. I'd check for myself but just last night I lent my book to a friend.

As far as I understand it, (all) actions use all of your AP for the turn, however many that may be. So a model with Slow could still use an (all) action.

So people use (all)Scavenge with Levi when he's Slow? That seems like a waste to me, since he still has (+1)Necromantic Sacrifice, a (0) and (+1)Casting Expert on top of his slow AP.

For Ramos it may be worth it, maybe (!?), but certainly not for Leveticus. It just seems like a bit of a redundant ability TBH. :crutch:

Scavengers are the only models capable of holding scrap counters as they move over them.

So you don't use the (all) Scavenge. Ever carried a counter with Leveticus? If so you would realize it's utility.

I personally doubt that I would use the (all) Scavenge ability with Leveticus. Or Ramos for that matter as he has Salvage Under Fire. It is there though as an option if it is absolutely needed. (Keep in mind that Leveticus can take any construct...)

I think what I'm talking about has gotten a bit mixed up; I never mentioned anything at all about the Scavenger trait - I was specifically talking about the action (all)Scavenge, which seems to be extremely misplaced on masters - especially Ramos but also Leveticus. I was just curious whether people actually used it or not.

As for the Scavenger trait, well obviously it's needed for the Scrap Counter drops and so that they can be picked up/carried - this is fair enough and a mechanic of the game (and also necessary for Alyce to be hired into the crew). Obviously... I knew this already. <_<