Malifaux movie cast choices!

I can see Bradley Cooper as Seamus given the right amount of crazy. 

Hugh Laurie needs to be in here somewhere, though I more see Willem Dafoe as Mcmourning or possibly Hans. 

Natalie Portman as the Viks, 

Jenifer Laurence as Tara,

Chloe Grace as either Taelor or the student of conflict (not really sure how old she is at this point)

I would like to see Gary Oldman as Leveticus, he's got mix of charisma and charm, which can instantly turn psychotic and terrifying. He's perfect for the role.

I would rather put Partick Stewart as Hoffman. He's got the look about him. He doesn't have the creepyness factor that Levi would need.

Also Patrick Warburton as Lenny for comedic relief.

And Danny Devito as Sommer

So, how old does everyone think Hoff actually IS?  Remember, Patrick Stewart is not a young man.  And from the fluff I'd assumed that Hoff was in his early to mid 20's, as his older brother Ryle was at Oxford.

Personally I'd add him, but as Ramos.  He's got the gravitas to pull it off.

And then we can throw in James McAvoy in as Hoff, and go to town :D

Re: Lucius: I'd actually wanted Hugh Laurie to play him because of reasons (see below), but damned if Cumberbatch wouldn't be perfect for the role.  No idea what other master he could be....

PrinceGeorge.jpg