Daddy i want one, i want one now!

A little Wonka for ya

Well, it says wish list so here goes..........

-stat card sleeves, with either faction name, faction symbol, wyrd or a combination on the other side. I figured a black background but color co-ordination works too

-OR resized and formatted cards to fit all sleeves

-shirts with faction name and symbol (have seen pics), or tell me where they are on the store site because i can't find them

-spell counters, 50mm ring, damage counters.....litko for now but don't YOU want my money

-art pages/posters of the world and characters (see book is coming yay!)

-ice bases ('tina player)

-faction pictured decks, instead of generic with clor stripe you would have the faction symbol and the actual pictures would be faction pics. Red joker could be a pick of the 3 masters and the black could be ab anti-union (arcanists) strike. just ideas, i'm sure you have better

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its interesting that Malifaux generates so much stuff...I have:

Four different sets of 20 plastic gems, still need green ones for Ressers.

All the Postcards with missions printed on the back and laminated.

Similiar jobbie for schemes although indistinguishable.

A lot of my playing group also use the big cards as a turn marker, which is a great idea as I always knock my turn dice.

@Grotto

-stat card sleeves, with either faction name, faction symbol, wyrd or a combination on the other side. I figured a black background but color co-ordination works too

That wouldn't work as you have info on both sides of the cards. They have to be clear.

-OR resized and formatted cards to fit all sleeves

That's more like it, tho I'm beginning to like the folded style more and more after every game.

-faction pictured decks, instead of generic with clor stripe you would have the faction symbol and the actual pictures would be faction pics. Red joker could be a pick of the 3 masters and the black could be ab anti-union (arcanists) strike. just ideas, i'm sure you have better.

I was thinking of something similar but the more I play the less it makes sense. The different suits actually represent the different sources of power that are the main sources for the 4 factions (*not counting the Outcasts) so it is appropriate to have their faction related pictures. The king of Masks will always be a Neverborn, not else, and a guild character would look weird on the Queen of Crows, just to give an example...

I second the rest, we want more geeky stuff and artwork! :)

• 1 month later...
I think he wants plushie dolls.

I love to get the voodoo dolls in model format. like the small ones you have for Zoraida's base.

They would be awesome to the max, if they are made right you could use them on bases or markers or tokens.

Masters as the voodoo dolls in the book as small models would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...