Tactica: Rasputina

knightdrake

?

Not really sure what you're asking since two posts above, you said you had ordered a Silent One.

But there is a Unique silent one coming out called Snow Storm, which is actually a combination of a Silent One and a monstrous storm of snowy energy of sorts. The fluff behind it sort of cool.

Sounds like you need to buy book 2. ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I might purchase Rasputina soon and I was thinking about adding the following minions:

1x Essence

1x Wendigo

2x Gamin

1x Silent One

1x Kaeris

1x Hans

+1 extra Stone = 35

I am not sure if I can play both totems. Wendigo for Tina and the Essence for Kaeris (which would of course be linked to Tina most of the time). The list would involve some tactic elements like the pillors but mainly, I would be just death from far far away :-)

What do you think? Is this a viable list or is it too slow?

Edited by pfuetzi

The Box Set plus 2 Silent Ones is pretty much what myself and several of our other regulars have been running at 35 SS. It works pretty nicely.

I hadn't thought about cross-Linking the Essence though. I personally like an Essence for Raspy better than the Wendigo, but if you're going to run Kaeris too, then I could sort of see using the Wendigo. I typically just go for 2 Essences.

Actually, I am not a big fan of the golem. Moreover, imho 1 Essence is enough. Especially, as the faster wendigo can march forward an possibly cast some of Tina's spells where needed (although this might be less important because of the mirrors). On top, you have one extra SS and you can use the lovely wendigo without losing the benefits of the essence :-) Other nice synergies of my list would be that Hans can shot through the fire pillars and Kaeris can blow up the gamins for shatter and burning counters. Gamins can enhance damage for the ranged firepower and the silent one increases the range.

Edit:

Additional thoughts just came up :-)

Two Essences might be really nice when cross-linked. You could have Tina's Spells near Kearis and vice versa...

Edited by pfuetzi

Actually, I am not a big fan of the golem. Moreover, imho 1 Essence is enough. Especially, as the faster wendigo can march forward an possibly cast some of Tina's spells where needed (although this might be less important because of the mirrors). On top, you have one extra SS and you can use the lovely wendigo without losing the benefits of the essence :-) Other nice synergies of my list would be that Hans can shot through the fire pillars and Kaeris can blow up the gamins for shatter and burning counters. Gamins can enhance damage for the ranged firepower and the silent one increases the range.

Edit:

Additional thoughts just came up :-)

Two Essences might be really nice when cross-linked. You could have Tina's Spells near Kearis and vice versa...

Oops, my bad, I didn't realize you had posted an actual Crew List. For some reason, I read that as what you were planning to buy.

I do think the list looks good though. I hadn't thought about Hans being able to shoot through the Flame Pillars. That definitely would be helpful, especially with the Silent One's range boost, and Raspy's Arcane Reservoir/Surging to increase chances for those high :crows for Headshot.

I played this list just last night:

Raspy

Kaeris

Silent One x2

Gamin x2

Essence x2

Steampunk Arachnid

I liked it overall. The two Essences worked very nice for casting Flame/Ice Pillars, or even Kaeris' Accelerant/Immolate, depending on what cards I had in my hand. Kind of nice that the Essence can cast Accelerant with only an 8 :tomes or higher. But that left Raspy and Kaeris to just do their jobs of blowing stuff up, with lots of extra damage flips involved. :)