What extra Resurrectionalist are you buying?

Repeter

After a couple games with McMourning, and Nicodem's and Seamus' crews sitting on the painting table, it has become apparent I will need some extra minion models to fill my games out. All three masters want to bring more undead goodness to the table, so I was hoping to compile a list of future purchases/current proxies to use.

Basically, I want to know how many you all think will be enough of these minion models (or if you even plan on using them), and what master you plan on using them for:

1. Necropunks

2. Punk Zombies

3. Rotten Belles

4. Flesh Construct

5. Mindless Zombies

6. Canine Remains

7. Crooked Man

Not counting the stuff that is not out yet I would have to say that I need more Belles and Necropunks and maybe one more flesh construct.

When they come out the biggest thing I want is the Canine remains, Bette Noir, Hangedmen, totems, Crooked men, then the mindless zombies.

So like, everything? I fear you are in the same boat as I am. I just wonder if one blister of each would suffice? I was hoping to costs down with this game, but the Res faction doesn't seem to be the one to try and do that. Oh well, I can always proxy, even though that does sort of suck, asthetically.

I have all the masters and their henchmen, so I do not need them:) I doubt I will take Nic very often so stuff I will be a little more limited to what I can summon. I have been thinking that my main list will be McMourning + Mortimer. I will have a couple of punk zombies + canine or necropunks + 1 nurse as the start force and summon dogs and constructs with McM or Crookedmen with Mort. All the other stuff in the list is because of my OCD to collect everything of a faction.

Hey Repeter!

Have you considered any Mercs. If you play alot of Seamus, try the Convict Gunslinger in the mix. He works really well with that master. The Gunslinger's rapid fire cleans up whatever you hit with Seamus' flintlock.

And the must buy Res models for Seamus and Nico are their respective totems. Both masters get really good advantages with their totems on the table. And I'd go as far as saying Seamus' Copycat Killer is an auto include for any Red Chapel crew.

Hey Repeter!

Have you considered any Mercs. If you play alot of Seamus, try the Convict Gunslinger in the mix. He works really well with that master. The Gunslinger's rapid fire cleans up whatever you hit with Seamus' flintlock.

And the must buy Res models for Seamus and Nico are their respective totems. Both masters get really good advantages with their totems on the table. And I'd go as far as saying Seamus' Copycat Killer is an auto include for any Red Chapel crew.

Nice. I already have the Convict Gunslinger, Hamelin and Killjoy coming at the LGS. The totems do look very sweet too.

Good to hear from you, Jokerohki--I should've known you'd been playing this. Will I see you on the 19th or is that just Sketch's thing?