The Ortega Family tree

nilus

So have you guys figured out how all the Ortegas are related

Perdita and Fransico are siblings. And Papa loco is there father

Nino is a cousin

But what does that make Santiago. He looks older so I am guessing maybe an Uncle or an older Cousin. Is he Ninos brother, or father or are they unrelated.

Am I the only one who has put this much thought into his little metal army men and women :)

mama ortega is resurrected by seamus, its not the guild getting new ortega women :P thats why papa loco became so loco. hehe

seriously tough, Im all in for an ortega youngster including rules with perdita's concerns of bringing along a youngster, the youngster looking up to nino or santiago, and offcourse getting the whole innocence treatment kade and candy got... maybe give some specific towards kade and candy (ortegas being the neverborn hunters.) like the kid being able to steal teddy and candies :P

More Ortegas?

Naaa. Just more punching bags! (I feel quite vindicated in spouting the superiority of the Arcanist Syndicate after the drubbing Sonnia received from Ramos.)

Before your steam-powered head gets too big, remember that I brought only a single Ortega to that fight. I definitely brought a bear trap to a bomb fight. next time, I'll be coming prepared. Of course, maybe fate will piss in my Cheerios again...

Eric, it's not nice to tease these new members of the Malifaux family.

I like the idea of a younger sister for Perdita(or young cousin).

Maybe as a cool twist, instead of being a gun wielding Neverborn hunter. Make her more of a magic using Witch Hunter. Maybe as a typical preteen she decides to rebel against the family a bit and hang out with Sonnia and crew.

I like the idea of a younger sister for Perdita(or young cousin).

Maybe as a cool twist, instead of being a gun wielding Neverborn hunter. Make her more of a magic using Witch Hunter. Maybe as a typical preteen she decides to rebel against the family a bit and hang out with Sonnia and crew.

Or maybe she'll just be a Neverborn doppelganger.