Tuesday Tussles at RIW Hobbies, Livonia, MI

nerdelemental

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all reality the game is maed to have fun regardless of winning or losing.

this is a new game and i was iffy at first if i was going to partake in it. the whole i activate then you do has been out of my gaming since i stopped playing mage knight. it will be a nice refresher course to say the least.

also anyone and everyone going to tuesday night please oh please read the rulebook. i know there are some interactions that are questionable but most of the questions asked on tuesday were simple enough to look in the book and find the answer.

Bowen and Glen couldnt get their game going because of the constant questions and my badgering at their table :P.

in all reality the game is maed to have fun regardless of winning or losing.

i know there are some interactions that are questionable but most of the questions asked on tuesday were simple enough to look in the book and find the answer.

Bowen and Glen couldnt get their game going because of the constant questions and my badgering at their table :P.

It's all good. We know the jerks around us.

I really enjoy the game and look forward to getting up there to game with you guys.

Yeah, yeah.

Seriously, noobs: if you do have questions or just need some clarification, feel free to drop it here...maybe we'll get some of them out of the way!

what does hte new list contain?

what is something that should be added to pandora at that SS level?

I'm running Lilith now.

Pandora at 30ss?

Hmmm....I'd go with 3 Sorrows. Kade. Either Teddy or the Hooded Rider. Primordial Magic Totem. I think another Sorrow would be cool, too. Those points have got to be damn near perfect, though it's off the top of my head.

I like Candy better than Kade, so if you went with the Hooded Rider I'd go with Candy. >or< Teddy and Kade.

I'm running Lilith now.

Pandora at 30ss?

Hmmm....I'd go with 3 Sorrows. Kade. Either Teddy or the Hooded Rider. Primordial Magic Totem. I think another Sorrow would be cool, too. Those points have got to be damn near perfect, though it's off the top of my head.

I like Candy better than Kade, so if you went with the Hooded Rider I'd go with Candy. >or< Teddy and Kade.

what is hte difference between candy and kade?

whats the difference between teddy and hooded rider?

on paper that it.