Questions about the Outcast girls...

steeldragon

I've been checking the minis for a while and thinking into jumping into it for Christmas but the GF twisted my arm (it only took a little pressure) and convinced this was the game I wanted... So I'm going with the Cult of December for me and she wanted an all woman band that was not undead... since I need to shop everything at the same time I was wondering if this is legal (playable we will see later, she wants the pretty minis first):

Viktorias (both)

Taelor

Misaki

Rusty Alice

Knowing if this is equivalent to the Cult of December starter will be awesome too.

Do the minis come with cards? what about if they are part of some old stock from the online store I'm ordering?

Thanks,

Andres

Edited by steeldragon

Yep they are all outcasts so they can be taken together and its right around the 25 point mark(23 if my math is correct) Which is what all the box sets come in around(and remember that left over stones translate to extra stones in game, so not having exactly 25 points for a 25 point game isn't a bad thing)

New minis come with cards. For models you might already have, you can buy a set of cards per faction on the webstore. Eventually they will also be available online individually.

Edited by nilus

there is no "old stock" in the online store. If you order the model, you'll get the card.

And doing Femme Fatale Oucasts is great. That's the way I rolled until Bishop suddenly went from a back-bencher to a starting player. The only problem is that you can't take Rusty Alyce there. She's got a few other restrictions you've got to take into account. You can take Ronins though. They're not out yet, but they're going to be female from what I've heard.

Making the Convict Gunslinger into a woman isn't terribly difficult. The hardest part is probably putting the bandolier back once you've added breasts, but that's not too bad. of course, she probably doesn't want to mess with the conversions there, though.

Of course, there's another female conversion that a few people saw at Gen Con, but I'm keeping that one under wraps until she's all painted and ready to go.

The only problem is that you can't take Rusty Alyce there. She's got a few other restrictions you've got to take into account.

Ah your right. I just looked at "Problem child" which makes her cost more. She also is restricted to only working with Scavenger masters. Sorry about that.

But I'm ordering at http://www.frpgames.com (I live in Chile so I need to make one order of everything I want in one place or shipping kills me), if those minis don't come with cards there is a way to get them on their own?

The rulebook comes with the rules for other options so I can think in something to plan a conversion?

Andres

We're trying to get cards out to distributors to update any stock they have on hand but its a logistical nightmare to do so for the retailers now carrying the line.

We offer stat cards online in the webstore where you can pick them up as a faction or as singles. Part of the trouble of being a miniatures company before releasing a game.