New to Outcast

Kaneda

Hi there,

I decided, with a couple of friends, to start with this game.

I really like the Vicktoria starter box, so I'll go for them. Unfortunally, I dont have yet the rulebook (we'll order rulebooks and starter boxs all at once), so I need some advice for shopping.

The question is: how many points is the Vicktoria box?

I would buy an additional blister (hans, amelin or gunslinger), but I dunno the point cost of those minis, nor those minis skills.

Anyone can help me to decide what additional outcast add to Vicktoria starter box, and the total point cost of my army please? :)

Thx in advance, and sorry for my horrible english -_-"

If you're getting the Vicky twins, I recommend picking up Misaki, Hans, and the Convict Gunslinger. You should be able to fit them all in if you're playing a maxed-out Scrap, and that will give you plenty of options for hiring your crew depending on the strategies and schemes in play for a particular game.

If you've only looking at picking up 1 blister, I'd go with Hans or the Convict Gunslinger. Convict Gunslinger is a Ruthless medium ranged shooter. Ruthless means he doesn't have to make a Willpower duel to shoot into melee, and with the Vicky twins, Bishop, and Taelor, that's a great option to have. He's also got suppressing fire, which can be used to keep people where you want them. Hans is the sniper you'd expect him to be. The rest of the crew is pretty in-your-face, so having backfield support like Hans can be pretty useful.

Misaki is pretty though, and she's got some cool tricks for melee. Hamelin isn't one of my favorites, but who knows what combos he might fit into in the future.