Same Named effects

fildrigar

I read in the rules that effects with the same name don't stack, but what about things like "Survival of the Fittest"? It is a effect, but is the same name prohibition mostly there for things like +2 Wp / +2 Df and whatnot?

Or: "Can two Hog Whisperers both use Survival of the Fittest when a gremlin within six inches of both of them dies?"

I read in the rules that effects with the same name don't stack, but what about things like "Survival of the Fittest"? It is a effect, but is the same name prohibition mostly there for things like +2 Wp / +2 Df and whatnot?

Or: "Can two Hog Whisperers both use Survival of the Fittest when a gremlin within six inches of both of them dies?"

I would say "Survival of the Fittest" is an effect that effects a players hand(as apposed to a model), so the "no more then two effects" rule still applies.

Survival of the fittest triggers when a gremlin dies within 6"

The game will never have a model die simultaneously (At least right now and I don't see that changing) so survival of the fittest will trigger each time a gremlin dies.

If you have two models with in 6" of the dieing gremlin then they both would benefit from survival of the fittest. The timing would have one effect resolve first and then the other resolve but the trigger would effect both models simultaneously. The model does not "forget" that it has had an ability trigger.

Potentially you could have 5 models with Survival of the Fittest within 6" of a dieing gremlin in a Brawl. In that situation you would draw 10 cards!