Lack of Young Nephilim

fildrigar

The easiest way to show a Young Nephilim is to just put a 40mm base under the 30mm Terror Tot. That's what we used in the tournament at Gen Con. When you transform, you're replacing the model with the new base anyway, pushing back models that would need to be pushed back. The base is the important part there, and you'll easily remember that the Tot on top of the 40mm base is now Young and on his way to becoming Mature.

The easiest way to show a Young Nephilim is to just put a 40mm base under the 30mm Terror Tot. That's what we used in the tournament at Gen Con. When you transform, you're replacing the model with the new base anyway, pushing back models that would need to be pushed back. The base is the important part there, and you'll easily remember that the Tot on top of the 40mm base is now Young and on his way to becoming Mature.

Excellent idea! Thanks!

I think we need to talk about Angus's 3 hour endurance match with Ramos on Friday night...that was amazing!

It was a blast to play, one of my favorite games of Malifaux to date. I definitely had some serious luck (like having one wound left and then flipping the red joker on a healing flip) but I think the Arcanists proved that they are a force to be reckoned with. ;)

BTW: Pneumatic Grip is my new favorite trigger, Lilith never saw that one coming. :D