Outcast Sniper

paperbag4

The model's sweet, so I'm probably buying him anyways (once I take some empties back). I was wondering however if his abilities make him more than just a pretty face. Is this the kind of firepower that I'll want to throw around a lot in a multi-player game and is his cost such that I can use him in a scrap with the Rasputina box and not have to eliminate any other models?

Thanks,

Chuck

He's a nice addition to most lists. Gives them some long-ranged firepower. He costs +1 point in Rasputina's list, so it'll depend on what you're putting in and how big a game you want to play, but definitely a model worth using. His Custom Ammunition ability gives him good flexibility vs. different faction targets.

The model's sweet, so I'm probably buying him anyways (once I take some empties back). I was wondering however if his abilities make him more than just a pretty face. Is this the kind of firepower that I'll want to throw around a lot in a multi-player game and is his cost such that I can use him in a scrap with the Rasputina box and not have to eliminate any other models?

Thanks,

Chuck

Well, a Scrap is up to 40 or 45 SS (brain still not fully awake from all the Gen Con fun), so You've got more than enough room to add in Hans for a Scrap without dropping anything from the starter.

Hans is fun, but I don't think any of the Outcasts with the Mercenary trait are auto-includes at all. He's certainly good at what he does, but the Convict Gunslinger also has some fun ranged ability, and Suppressing Fire is sweet! They both fill different roles.

If you're going to buy Hans for the model anyway, I don't think you'll regret the money you spent on him when he sees the table. He's not quite the "Swiss army knife" that Bishop is, but he's definitely got tricks up his sleeve for any situation.