AARG - Gencon promotion

thetang22

AARG.jpg

Its that big time of year again, and what a big time it will be for Wyrd and Malifaux this year! I want to encourage all the new and veteran gamers going to Gencon to show your support for your favorite faction, the Arcanists!

We've got a new banner image, and it represents all 3 of the initial released Arcanists. I hope you enjoy it, and have a good time at Gencon this weekend. And for those of you who aren't able to attend - show Wyrd some support by purchasing a copy of the new rulebook along with your favorite Arcanist crew, as well as an Arcanist themed fate deck.

And don't forget, if you haven't already....

JOIN THE AARG!

Edited by thetang22

looks good! although You were showing off some DAMN fine painted Neverborn and Res models...seems as though you may have mixed loyalties ;)

Nah, nah.....just getting all the kinks out of my system before I begin work on my real babies: Ramos and Viktoria ;)

The only mixed loyalties would be between Arcanists and Outcasts....but that seems to be fairly acceptable in some situations in the AARG.

Edited by thetang22

Hi Grim, welcome!

Wyrd released 5 copies of the fate deck. Each of them are all the same except for the back of the cards, which are color coded to each faction. The Arcanist deck is simply the deck with the Arcanist color on the back.

Arcanist - deep blue

Guild - red

Outcasts - yellow'ish gold

Neverborn - purple

Resurrectionists - green

See that ain't cool. As I will be playing Outcasts and Arcanists, but will be uesing the Neverborn deck as it is my favorite color.

It's perfectly cool.

The color is the only custom bit of the Fate Decks. All the decks are the same. The only difference is a colored stripe on the back of the cards. If your favorite color is purple, then by all means use a purple deck!