Doubling Up...?

snakeking

the only zombies u might want to double up are the hounds and basic "summoned" zombies, both are yet unreleased

Im thinking more and more the living impaired should just be moved into the Malifaux section as well. :)

technically they are basic summoned zombie types, even if there are 3 specifically sculpted for malifaux in the future, its still just 3 so the total would be 6.. still a good number for zombies ;)

And if not, there's always Mechanithralls.

/me ducks and runs.

Living Impaired, being from wyrd, are completely suitable proxies for other zombies :)

1 of these is almost certainly going to be allowed in Official events. 1 won't be. Can you guess which one is which?

Then again, one of the guys in my club was working Paint & Take this year, and he painted the modern zombies we had left from last year's batch of Crocodile Games minis. I think he's got 3 of them that he painted while he was there. I know I saw at least two when I'd stop by after teaching my classes. They won't be allowed in Official events (based on what's been discussed so far), but they'll be legit in any local events I run.