Doubling Up...?

snakeking

Just wondering on what models i may need multiple blisters of...

Belles?

Necropunks?

Flesh Construct?

Thanks,

Doug

It really depends on the type of crew you're going for... Necropunks make a nice swarm, so multiples of them are always nice. (They actually do better the more they have)

The flesh constructs are a little more of an "elite" unit, so one or two in a small game is about all you'll need. You can go with more, but they will eat up SS quickly.

If you're running a Seamus crew, you will definitely want to get at least a second pack of rotten belles, maybe even a third. There isn't a problem in Malifaux that can't be solved with a bigger pile of undead hookers. ;)

oh, what about mcM nurses?

Two is probably about all you will need. They are useful but I can't see fielding an army of them, they are a support unit.

How many also depends on what master you are running. All three Res masters have the potential to bring new undead models into play during the game. Seamus can only do Belles and I think McMourning is limited to constructs(which includes Necropunks). Nicodem can potential bring in any non-unique, non-spirit Undead model so having a side board of extra models for him is never a bad idea.

Personally I am definitely picking up two blisters of Necro-punks and the McMourning box set(which will give me my 2nd Flesh Construct).

Thanks.

I have one flesh construct so I will plan on a 2nd just in case.

2 blisters of necropunks and some more belles! Hopefully that will get me where i need to be (i have the current Resurrectionists that were available).

seriously on up to 9 belles? I will need more names for them (man, it will look like the moonlight bunny ranch).

Thanks,

Doug

Just wondering on what models i may need multiple blisters of...

Belles?

Necropunks?

Flesh Construct?

Thanks,

Doug

YES

Trust me on that one. Flesh Construct is nasty. Don't leave home without a pair. Belles, if you're using Seamus, you'll want to try to summon more. Even if it's only 1 more, you'll need that blister. Necropunks, well, they are a swarm type of thing, so more of them won't hurt at all.

Self-Mutilation, FTW!

It was better(read: Broken) when it was irresistible :). Its still good but you got a few other nice tricks in the Punk Zombie bag to play with as well. I still don't tend to run with more then 3 though. Since I can SM down to one wound, get killed and then Nicodem can just make a new one.

Nicodem loves Flesh Constructs as well. Fog to protect your little guys, then just send the constructs along to happily move forward, crushing and maiming as they go.

It's like Joss or the Excectutioner Class Steamie, by the time you've dealt with that threat, the truly nasty parts of the crew are there en masse.