Necropunks

gregdorf

They're little and expendible. Speed bumps and nuisances. Which is not to downplay any effectiveness - the game very much needs the lower end models. In many ways, I think the huge and gruesome takes a back seat to three to five lil dudes for overall effectiveness on the board.

Time and hundreds of games will tell the truth there, though!

Greg, hate to disappoint you, but the Bette Noir is just another minon herself. Necros rock, though!

Is she a special Belle or something else entirely.

As for the necropunks I am having a hard time trying to decided how many to get. Odds are my main force is going to be McMourning. I will try to run him with a couple of flesh constructs and a couple of nurses and fill in the gaps with necropunks.

They actually work great with nurses, little creatures you can overdose with Stimulants :D

The Bete Noire is a unique model who is really her own thing, although she may look like a bad-ass Belle mainly due to the fact she's an ass kicking undead female, but rules-wise she is really very different and distinct.

In the future though, look for some more "special" Belles...in future books :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... maybe I will end up picking up a Seamus to go with the Super Belle Brawl action. I did like his fluff too, and it seems that he's definitely one of the cooler characters in the fiction. A company favorite.

Wyrd's Evil Stryker? We shall see ;)

Z

They actually work great with nurses, little creatures you can overdose with Stimulants :D

The Bete Noire is a unique model who is really her own thing, although she may look like a bad-ass Belle mainly due to the fact she's an ass kicking undead female, but rules-wise she is really very different and distinct.

In the future though, look for some more "special" Belles...in future books :)

Ah, the "special belles"... If they're what I'm thinking of, I'll be eagerly looking forward to those sculpts. ;)