Ice Kitties

DangerousBeans

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, they're cute and snuggley! who wouldn't want to relax with all that cuteness around! they barely even are big enough to have claws or teeth :D

did I leave out the fine print?

"This message was brought to you by HIKOMA - the Hungry Ice Kitties of Malifaux Association"

Not to get away from the plushy talk cause that stuff is cool too but, if Arcansists can mix and match different creatures should I be basing them with magnets? If there are three to a base and I need to designate when one dies I should definitely use magnets to take them on and off. I guess I couldn't have a base with two hoarcats and an arachnid though. Or could I? God the suspense is killing me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot damn they some bad ass kitties. Two more blisters are a must! Am I reading it right? A pride can devour a height 2 model if there's another pride within 3" So two prides could effectively devour 2 models per turn? That's brutal! And they can heal themselves *and* against non armoured foes their damge with the trigger is 4/6/8 even without devour?!?

I'd imagine after facing them once most people would make them target priority #1! I'll be sticking to Arcanists and Resurrectionists as my main factions so be getting at least 3 anyway.

edit: on that note, just discovered Maelstrom are carrying Malifaux. Cue 2 blisters of kitties, Marcus box and McMourning box. BUT THAT'S IT FOR NOW! I SWEAR! Damn Wyrd making me spend all my money.

Edited by DangerousBeans