They mostly come out at night...mostly

EricJ

This is a really mean battle box. It has a lot of control the other teams movement. They are extremely hard to kill over all. They have some added movement ability to allow for them to have some surprise aspect to threat range. I like how much damage they can do in a round.

The cost of the battle box for soul stone is 16. (3x4+6-2)

I love that. Best idea ever. Well, that and baconaise...

Asmodee did it first with Hell Dorado! Sorry Wyrd! I promise I'll probably like your game more and buy all your stuff and wear the t-shirt!

Speaking of baconaise, I'm not sure about that exactly but I'm sure you can get mayo with ham in it.

These chicks rock! Thanks for the previews. So the standard "scrap" is 25ss? And the masters are free? So that's 7ss left to hire more gribblies............hmmmm. Or you can use the points to buy more ss for card shenanigans?

That cache concept is as Nilus explained. It's a very small distinction that in most cases will amount to the same end result and number. However, the Cache cannot be used to buy the army. After you buy the army you'll have some stones left over that you'll take to the game plus the Master's Cache. The only time it might be a factor is if you try to begin the game with no soulstones at all and maximize your army hires. So, if we're playing a 30 soulstone game and you think "Ah, I have 32 stones to buy an army" it doesn't work. You have 30 and will begin the game with 2 whether you like it or not.

Most of us will want a moderate SS pool to use during the game so the other way of thinking will usually get you the same result.

Right, what they said. Basically the SS Cache from the master is added LAST, after army construction, not first, so you can't use it to buy minions, they are person resources to use in game.

The standard game size for "out of the box" games/tournaments will likely be around 25ss (as it will be at Gencon), however, I expect you'll see standard tournaments more like 30-35ss as that gives you just a little room to customize your crew with a few left over for in game effects. :)

Asmodee did it first with Hell Dorado! Sorry Wyrd! I promise I'll probably like your game more and buy all your stuff and wear the t-shirt!

Well, we weren't trying to win a originality contest, just a popularity contest...we hope you guys will like us :D