Malifaux terrain???

elysium64

Just found a link to this site on LAF, Rusty Rails, they produce O scale resin model rail scenery, inc. a lot of workbenches, machinary, junk piles etc. ideal for the steam punk scientists, as well as a Trappers cabin that should be good for Zoraida or Gremlins, I have looked through all sections and have found things I could use in many of my game settings.

http://rustyrail.com/CastingsOScale.htm

Good find , some nice neat odds and ends in there and they make thunder boxes ha ha, i can just envision papa loco sneaking up on one and tossing a stick of jelly what a mess !!

:lol:

You make Loco sound so cunning and devious. The man smack people with lit sticks of dynamite. He hasn't even changed out of the tattered remains of his straight jacket. As much as I'm his #1 fan, I don't think he's thinking that far ahead.

This terrain is awesome. Now I need to keep this in mind when it comes time to get the club to go in on building some new Malifaux terrain instead of all those boring "gothic ruins."

Alright, I'm a little slow so can anyone explain to me the difference between 0 scale and H0 Scale. Most of the stuff in the link would be freakin' AWESOME for a Malifaux table. Really really cool stuff... a bit pricey but cool none the less.

Thanks,

Grim

O scale is about 1:48, which is close to 28-32mm. (As wells as dollhouse quarter-scale.) HO is around 1:87, which is roughly 20mm. Sort of. Technically, HO and O are not scales, but gauges, which refer to width between rails. To confuse the issue further, there are different standards, so that British/European O gauge isn't quite the same scale as American O gauge or Japanese O gauge. However, the conversions I listed are reasonably close, and are generally what RR folk use when looking for models from non-RR lines to use in their layouts.

Edited by Bexley

They fit well. I picked up a few castings and I'm pretty happy with them. Lots to clean, but resin is always like that with some things. No bubbles to speak of, either. He also threw in a couple of extra small castings for free with my order.

Small press 4 lyfe.

Check out Zoraida and a silurid, waitin' by the outhouse:

(ugh, the silurid came out all washed out :(-- he's tabletop quality, honest!)

post-1792-13911920444299_thumb.jpg